Resolved: BOSCH Designed NOT for Longer than a Week!

BOSCH Designed for LIFE......... I guess so, That is, if your life is only ONE Week Long!!!!! After recently taking a faulty Bosch Inspection camera to their Melbourne Service Centre, it came back replaced with a brand new one! Wow that's fantastic service! So we thought??? This was short lived, when not even one week passed and we went to use our new Bosch Inspection camera for the second time, only to find it too is faulty with the exact same fault as our original! And the official words straight from the Bosch Service Centre "Proof of purchase date on original replacement is 24/3/13. The warranty period for this purchase was 2 years, the tool was replaced under goodwill, the warranty period has long expired" In other words we gave you a new one and don't really care that it only lasted less than a week! That's your problem now! Well that's one sure way to go from Fantastic Service to I think if that's how they treat there customers, we sure won't be stocking any of our companies service vehicles with Bosch anymore. I'll keep you all posted on wether this is seriously how BOSCH are content to treat their customers and in the meantime does anyone know any brands for a decent inspection camera? As looks like we are in the market for a new one !
Resolved
Ferntree Gully, Victoria County
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

BOSH would not replace my faulty fridge

In 2013 I moved into a new house with all BOSCH appliances included in the build. 18 months later the fridge steadily lost the ability to chill. After 2 visits by the BOSCH approved repairer it was declared unrepairable. This was when it all went sour as they no longer made that model of fridge, so they offered a refund. That would have been fine except that my builder had bought the $2,200 fridge at builders rates so all BOSCH would do is refund me $1,600. This left me at a significant disadvantage as I could not buy the equivalent of a $2,200 fridge for $1,600. BOSCH were very unhelpful, they did not care one iota that I was left 'short'. I would have been happy with the current model equivalent of my old fridge but they were not interested in helping me. Multiple calls and multiple escalations within BOSCH produced no results, management did not care either. I cannot recommend BOSCH or their products given my dishwasher does not clean very well and the stove top has a faulty *** so that the piezo won't light the gas. I for one will NEVER buy BOSCH again and I tell everyone I can NOT to buy BOSCH as the customer service is appalling and the products don't work well.In 2013 I move into a new house with all BOSH applicances and 18 months later the fridge steadly lost the ability to chill. After 2 visits it was declared unrepaiable

Go buy a GE fridge you will get $000.00 back.also they will try to get out of fixing it.I got a ge fridge that is 2yrs 10 month old paid $3,300.00.they tried to get out of the warranty .they just sent the part and I had to find someone to fix it.our bosch dish washer 9 yrs old we got in 2007 is still working good.it never needed a repair.thank god.I would have loved a refund of $1,600.00 on my junk ge cafe fridge.

@.john b

Forgot to mention the compressor went bad on my fridge and GE refuses to honor their warranty

View more comments (1)
Melbourne, Victoria
Product
Bosch Dishwasher
Cons
  • Poor quality
  • Dont stand behind their product
  • Rude customer support
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Expensive Built-in Kitchen machine discontinued unable to get attachemnts no help from HO

After purchasing a very expensive piece of kitchen machinery 3 years ago today I can no longer purchase any attachments. Too Bosch's favour they have ordered a replacement part that I require for a current attachment. When contacting Bosch Germany advising Australia no longer carries this item and requesting where I could now purchase attachments, Their answer was to forward my e-mail on to Australia. Where do I go from here? Are the US sites trust worthy? Would prefer to get this from Bosch or one of their distributors in Germany. Looking for the Icecream attachment Citrus Press and Stainless Steel Blender if anyone can help. Sher Leon
ID
#171916 Review #171916 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Melbourne, Victoria

About

Bosch Australia Terms of Service
Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd – These terms and conditions apply to the sale of goods and services in the Automotive Technology, Motorsport, Power Tools and Thermotechnology divisions, except to the extent otherwise agreed in writing. Bosch Security Systems Pty Ltd – These terms and conditions apply to the sale of goods and services by Bosch Security Systems Pty Ltd., except to the extent otherwise agreed in writing. Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Pty Ltd – These terms and conditions apply to the sale of goods and services in the OE, Aftermarket, or Technical Information and Services divisions, except to the extent otherwise agreed in writing. Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd - this is a schedule to the Terms of Delivery and Sale for the sale of goods and services in the Power Tools division. Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd – These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of goods and services by Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd, except to the extent otherwise agreed in writing.
To read more: https://www.bosch.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
Bosch Australia Privacy Policy
Robert Bosch Australia and New Zealand are committed to protecting The User's Personal Information and to dealing fairly and transparently with all Personal Information collected and held. Ensuring the protection of individuals’ privacy when processing and storing their Personal Information is inherent in all Company's business processes. Data protection and Information security are part of BOSCH’s global company policy. This privacy policy sets out how The Company comply with Bosch Australia's' obligations under the Privacy Laws. BOSCH websites may include links to third party websites which are not covered by this privacy policy. Please check the third party website privacy statements before providing The Client's Personal Information. It is Bosch Australia's' usual practice to collect Personal Information directly from The Customer or The Client's authorised representative.
To read more: https://www.bosch.com.au/privacy-policy/
Bosch Australia Pros and Cons

Cons: Rude customer support, Poor quality

Related Companies

Bosch, Bosch Canada, Bosch Uk, Dremel, Bosch Auto Parts

Summary

Bosch Australia is a supplier of technology and service. The company was founded in 1907. The headquarters is based in Clayton, Victoria, Australia. There are also locations in Sydney and Melbourne. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. The company serves Oceania region. Bosch Australia offers the following product groups: security systems, power tools, automotive components, control technology, and software innovations. The company has Household Appliances, Manufacturing Solutions, Automotive Aftermarket, and many other divisions. It provides free Bosch applications for mobile devices with Android, Apple, and Windows operating systems. Bosch Australia participates in local and international shows and events. Customer assistance is provided 24/7 by email and by phone.

Bosch Australia reviews and complaints

Bosch Australia is ranked 22 out of 1935 in Appliances and Electronics category

Edit Description

Brands Related to Bosch Australia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article