Jose G Bdd

| map-marker Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Reservation

Booksi - Reservation
Booksi - Reservation - Image 2

I was contacted by a Booksi representative back in March 25,2024 about a promotion they were selling. 5 nights, 6 days at Secrets Bahia Mita Surf and Spa resort in Puerto Vallarta Mexico.

On this date 5/14/2024, l tried to book for next year 5/14-5/19/2024 and was told I had to pay an additional $800.00 in order to have the reservation honored. The reason they gave, is the hotel became a luxury hotel so they could no longer honor the contract they sold me, which I payed at the moment I received the offer.

Buyer be wear of Booksi and their policies. I canceled a vacation which I had scheduled for that time frame in order to take this vacation package before I forgot and it expired. So as a customer in good standing's, Booksi did not honor the vacation package I purchased.

The least they should have done was pay the difference, because as a business, you should expect loses because of unforeseen circumstances, or at the very least, come to a happy median with the customer.

They did not attempted to fix the issue other than attempting to put me in a hotel I did not pay for, or give me a refund. Be careful with business like Booksi, they don't care about their customers.

User's recommendation: Make certain what you pay for is honored before you pay for it. They are not honorable.

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

Travel Tips: Airbnb VS Traditional Renting

Oct 30, 2020

Is it safe to rent from local vacation rental owners? What are the pros and cons of Airbnb and VRBO? In this video, Mary Branum, a vacation rentals expert, and experienced homeowner, shares her insights as to how vacation rental owners can maintain good clientele, how consumers should plan a vacation, and how to protect yourself.

Read full article
Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article