State: Washington City: Seattle Product: Bookit Room Booking Clear all filters (1 of 18 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bookit in Seattle, Washington - Terrible Customer Service

My boss called bookit.com to cancel a room reservation within the cancellation and hotel policy guidelines and was on hold for more than 10 minutes and never reached a live person. He asked me to call them (the next day, outside the cancellation guidelines), and I was on hold for more than an hour. I finally talked to someone and told them that he tried to cancel within the guidelines but was unsuccessful and that he wanted me to call and cancel the reservation. At first, I was told that it was the hotel policy to impose the penalty because it was outside the cancellation timeframe, but after I explained, again, that he tried to but didn't want to wait any longer on hold, the agent said she would contact the hotel directly and see if they would waive the penalty. After being in hold another 15 minutes, she came back on the line to say that the hotel agreed to waive the penalty, which we much appreciated. I just want to say that if you are going to call and expect to talk to a live person, you are going to wait a very, very long time. That is very poor customer service and I, personally, will never use their service.
Review