Robert B Pqv

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Fairview, New Jersey

Chocking incident

Hi i was eating some frozen chips from jacks when i started to choke on 2 pieces of plastic inside the chips, i were trying to cough them up and really panikin, i live in a upstairs flat and knew if i got downstairs i could hopefully get help, i fell from top to bottom because i was rushing, i managed open the door and scream help but struggled choking, i put my fingers fown my throat to try cough them up, someone came to help from next door who had heard mr shouting, he hit me on the back and i coughed them up. My kneez were really hurting i have had 3 operations on one of them following a knee replacement so the fall downstairs has made both kneez worse.

I collected the pieces of plastic up , i really domt know what would have happened i there was nobody to help. I rang my doctor's to tell him the situation. I took the plastic to tesco and they told me to contact you..

if you want to talk please do on 0892648****. Thanks.

Preferred solution: Compensation....

Timberly Hsd

Closed a business account without notice

Booker Group - Closed a business account without notice

Local business (my partner) used Booker for 38yrs.

I was employed by Booker. I put in a grievance and left the employment.

Grievance was upheld in my favour and is going legal as bullying and abuse was involved . To punish me they closed my partners account ( yesbullying even though I no longer work there).

Reason for this is section 9 on terms and conditions of the account no reason need be given. See you in court Booker LTD

Pros:
  • Used to be happy and friendly
Cons:
  • Management past 3 years have destroyed a great reputation

Preferred solution: Apology for treatment, reinstatement of account and a large sum of money donated to my nominated charitable cause

User's recommendation: Source Local … much better quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article