Bonwood Bowl treats you like children

We went bowling for the millionth time here, and the "league" bowlers complained to the staff about bowling etiquette. The staff then came and wasted 15 minutes of our time talking down to us like we were children, explaining to us about respect. Like we didn't know. The bowlers next to us threatened to have us kicked out, but they were bowling gutters almost every time. The bowlers next to us AND the staff, blamed their subpar bowling on us being a distraction. NEVER coming back to this place again and I recommend nobody come to this place. This place is a ***

Bowled there a million and a half times. With kids, teach your kids how to bowl, proper and respectfully, then no issues will be had.

My child learned at a young age how to bowl, but also me nor my significant other are that good at bowling. No one wants kids running over the lanes and approaches. My average is 123 if that. I bowl my league once a week as a charity league.

Mind what you say about this place. Because it is a awesome bowling alley, that should be visited.

Sounds like there's not to much going on in the town u live in when bowling is take n that seriously....

If you knew about, and were exhibiting, respect and bowling etiquette then the manager wouldn't have had to talk about it, would he?

View more comments (2)
ID
Louisville, Kentucky

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article