INTERNET FRAUD DEVELOPER

I entered into an agreement with Matt Harmon and BONOZO LLC on November 14, 2013 to build a game for me to be played on different platforms. At the time I requested a contract from Mr. Harmon, He said it makes more sense to do it after his so called "vertical slice" which was supposed to be a demo of the gameplay and it's envrironments.....I asked him how long his "slice" would take to complete, he said two months which would have made it January 14, 2014.....IT NEVER HAPPENED! Mr. Harmon wanted to do the slice first, then make a second contract once the slice was finished, the total cost of the slice was $5000.00, $2500.00 up front and the second $2500.00 upon completion and ratification of the game contract, please see below from original PAYPAL receipt dated November 14, 2014: "Welcome to Bonozo, LLC! We are very please to be selected as your service provider for your exciting project, We will start off with your "Vertical Slice", which is a sample, or sneek peek if you will, of what you can expect in your full game. [continued below].... Report Attachments: ..... It is used as a communication tool to better pinpoint your vision, a "dress rehersal" to better define the scope of work for the follow up development agreement, and as a sandbox for gameplay experimentation to bring out the potential of the unique property. The $5000.00 Vertical Slice development cost is part of the final design and development cost, and agreed amount of $23,000.00. the second paymeny of $2,500.00 will be made upon COMPLETION AND RATIFICATION OF THE FINAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN BONOZO, LLC AND WORLDWIDE APPS, LLC. This NEVER HAPPENED, never finished, no contract! In fact along the way Mr. Harmon went on several anger filled abusive tirades towards me, the client, included but not limited to using abusive language towards me, flat out saying he things he should be making more money, despite to agreeing to a fixed fee, even questioning my ability to pay. I do have many text and skype messages saved if you would like to see them, please email me at (((REDACTED))) @icloud.com Mr. harmon also requested I pay him outside the fiscal confines of ODESK.COM, which is where I posted my job application fro $15,000.00, Mr. Harmon came in under that bid at just over $11,000.00, after initial discussions with him, I thought there was a lot of work to be done so I offered Mr. Harmon $23,000.00, which you can see he agreed to. In addition to being abusive to me, Mr. Harmon started an attack campaign questioning my ability to pay, even though he NEVER FINISHED the slice and refused to draw up a contract with me. He is beyond unprofessional. I recommend if you wish to have an app or game built, go someplace else. It is not easy to find honest, quality developers who honor what they offer. Mr. Harmon is definitely not on that list for me, and I can prove it. I am now starting over with New developer after wasting 9 months and $2500.00 for an UNFINISHED PROJECT! DO NOT USE MATT HARMON OR BONOZO!!!! To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

SAME HERE!

Matt Harmon and Bonozo is a total SCAM! he is being sued by several other of his victims for taking their money and not delivering.

Buyer Beware.

DO NOT to business with or send any money to Matt Harmon or Bonozo apps... You WILL get ripped off and dragged through pointless and stressful meaningless and senseless conversations and excuses.

@PissedConsumer897486

He is pure evil and I have the messages from him attacking me after ripping me off! He belongs in jail!!

View more comments (2)
ID
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article