Verified Reviewer

Do not bother waste of time

I have had numerous surgeries on my L knee and have been to PT numerous times. Bone Smart in a sense believes the best way is to let nature take its course given time flexion and extension will go back to normal. I disagree in fact I questioned several surgeon nurses therapists and asked their opinion some had heard of it but none were impressed enough to suggest to patients based on studies. Was not trying to start anything but I mentioned that after PT I would be sore of course the moderators ( not doctors nurses or therapists just mostly women that are convinced they know it all ) said if I followed their way things would be better. I disagreed one moderator wrote " why are you even here? " I replied and also sent a copy of what was written to another senior moderator. End result I am blocked out of the forum all info still there no way to remove all because I disagree with their lazy way of PT.
ID
Preferred solution
An apology and all my info removed

Needed help with upcoming surgery so joined for forum

BoneSmart - Needed help with upcoming surgery so joined for forum
Update by user Oct 29, 2019

I wanted to remove my info and close my acct but instead they just banned me from viewing site, posting and from removing my info

Original review posted by user Oct 29, 2019
Opened account to use their forum - they removed my first two posts "in the wrong place"??? (all I ever posted) and I never got a welcome to forum, etc. I asked how to close my account as I wanted my info removed. Instead they kept my info but banned me from reading the post and from posting.
ID
Product
Bonesmart Account
Pros
  • Never got to find out
Cons
  • Asked to close acct - banned me from it but kept my info
Reason of review
Access/ activation issues
Preferred solution
CANCEL my account AND remove my info

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article