State: Tennessee City: South Pittsburg Clear all filters (2 of 438 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Bonanza - Downton Abbey Season 6 Series Review from South Pittsburg, Tennessee

1.9

Update by user Mar 26, 2016

Purchased all 6 seasons.of Downton Abby for $79.00. Season 5 did not play at all and looked suspicious as it just had a thin paper wrapper unlike normal which has plastic.

Notified Bonanza and their seller 5 times. Never any response from seller. Received one canned response from a man at Bonanza and finally an email from a Rachel whose title was "Happiness Expert" telling me I had to "tell them again". Ridiculous!

5 times already. I had to go to Best Buy and buy season 5 again and throw away the one I paid for from them

Original review posted by user Mar 25, 2016

Do not buy from Bonanza!!!!! I purchased 6 discs of Downton Abby all 6 series. Season 5 did not play and appeared bootleg. I reported it to Bonanza and the seller 5 times. Never heard a word from seller and Bonanza just kept telling me I had to report again and again. Scam!!!!!
Review
Cons
  • Support or customer service
  • Give canned responses to enquiries
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Bonanza review: Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from South Pittsburg, Tennessee

1.7
Never resolved. Kept getting canned emails from their "happiness person" , seriously that was her title. It was always the same email generated by a computer. I had to go out and buy a new season 5. The person or company who sold it to me through Bonanza never even responded even though I notified them also. If you watch everything is computer generated with Bonanza. Even their reply to negative reviewsis only a computer which posts "we are 100% rated by BBB" which is not true if you look. There are too many good places to buy to use Bonanza. I will never buy again from them!
Review