State: Tennessee City: South Pittsburg Clear all filters (2 of 390 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Bonanza - Downton Abbey Season 6 Series Review from South Pittsburg, Tennessee

Do not buy from Bonanza!!!!! I purchased 6 discs of Downton Abby all 6 series. Season 5 did not play and appeared bootleg. I reported it to Bonanza and the seller 5 times. Never heard a word from seller and Bonanza just kept telling me I had to report again and again. Scam!!!!!
1.9
Turnaround Time
South Pittsburg, Tennessee
I didn't like
  • Support or customer service
  • Give canned responses to enquiries
Show

Bonanza - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from South Pittsburg, Tennessee

Never resolved. Kept getting canned emails from their "happiness person" , seriously that was her title. It was always the same email generated by a computer. I had to go out and buy a new season 5. The person or company who sold it to me through Bonanza never even responded even though I notified them also. If you watch everything is computer generated with Bonanza. Even their reply to negative reviewsis only a computer which posts "we are 100% rated by BBB" which is not true if you look. There are too many good places to buy to use Bonanza. I will never buy again from them!
1.7