Product: Bonanza Profile Clear all filters (8 of 8 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Bonanza - I can't log in my new account

I can't log in my account, to contact them you need to be logged in.....which i can't do. I started a new account it keeps giving me an error code. I can not log into my newly made account, was in the process of uploading my 3000+ listings and everything stopped and i get this message Error code #163 creating account. I'd like to get this straightened out, my email address is jlr2232@aol.com , or jlr2232@yahoo.com, I use both. Would appreciate asome help here, thanks
I didn't like
  • Having my store shut down for no reason

Bonanza - Shame on you

Shame on you bonanza for allowing cybercrime. The shop sorcerers cellar on your site is a fraud and copycat from the original site.Listings are stolen from the original sorcerers cellar are up on bonanza and you should do more to remove and ban such sellers. This is the second time the original site has been hacked and abused by some punk then allowed to be listed on Bonanza. You are destroying the reputation of a man and his site that has worked hard to be recognized as one of the most trusted sellers out there. So be careful with bonanza you might get scammed.. Put more effort in removing scam and allowing cybercrime. Thank you.

Bonanza - Fraudulent activity

I purchased items at Bonanza under a seller called The Sorcerer's cellar, is genuine and legit and as I know, he has shut down his booth a couple of years ago. A few months back, I saw the same listings with another seller name and I contacted Bonanza and reported the violation of listings fraudulent activity. Now Bonanza again allowed the same fraud to add the stolen listings?! There is no scrutiny and it will affect the public who thinks these listings are from the original and legit seller! I highly warn the public to be aware. Bonanza is not tracking these kinds of repeat offenders and it is not acceptable!

Bonanza and The Sorcerer's Cellar

I've been a client of The Sorcerer's Cellar for a few years now. At one time he listed his items on Bonanza but no longer does. Now, for the second time that I'm aware of, Bonanza has allowed a fraudulent seller to reopen his storefront and counterfeit his listings. It appears that Bonanza supports this kind of criminal activity because they keep allowing this to happen. Just be aware if you decide to make a purchase on Bonanza. You may or may not be dealing with a legitimate seller and whatever item you purchase you may either not receive or worse. Especially if providing the seller with personal information.

Bonanza - HORRIBLE AND MANIPULATIVE

Whatever company I attempted to make a purchase of jewelry sucks. They are so horrible that I never received a definitive logical response to my question. Bonanza kept sending crazy unclear responses which made this whole experience a nightmare.
Show
Beware: Bonanza has allowed a computer hacker to counterfeit my entire site and identity TWICE. I am the legal owner of the Sorcerer's Cellar.This callous disregard for public safety, for computer fraud, for hacking, for identity theft is totally ILLEGAL. The owners...
Ginger Devereaux

One of my comments about Bonanza and how they side step complaints by egnoring them is already listed here on “pissed” and glad of it! I bought Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream...

Bonanza - So far bad communication

I contacted the Seller for sizing of the nose stud and the answer I received made no sense. I need to know for the 18K rose gold, 3mm black diamond nose stud, IS IT A 18 OR 20 GAUGE? That is the piece that is placed through your nose. My contact telephone number is: 240-997-1499
Show

Bonanza - Fraudulent activity again!

Bonanza again let another fraud stealing Sorcerer’s Cellar listings! This is not acceptable. Bonanza should take responsibility for all these repeat offenders. I highly warn people before purchasing any items from Bonanza to double check the seller and items.