Horrible food and customer service

My family and I went to this restaurant for dinner.When we arrived we found the place deplorable,dirty and food on the floor buffet table had food from each other in it (baked beans with green beans on top sloped over from messy customers ext.ext.) After traveling 2 1/2 hours instead of leaving we ordered off the menu from the kitchen 4 steaks .When we finally received are order that (took almost an hour) we are served are cold food we asked to have them warmed up(after we found out they had been sitting waiting for the server.)We hear the microwave and then again we wait almost 20 minutes.This is in a near empty restaurant.And then my husband looks at his food and finds a hair in it!! I don't know about you but I cant eat after that.We tell the manager and he asked if we want it replaced,well you know the answer.They still charge us.after pondering it that evening I call the store owner about are experience the next day to have him tell me that we will be refunded.Well numerous calls back and the last one 4 months later the owner (I know his voice buy now) said he was not in and he will leave a message.This is a restaurant all would be well advised to stay clear of.Chambersburg Mall,Chambersburg Pa.17201

It is very clear "LouSkunt69" is disabled in reading skills.Probably struggles with simple every day task.Why are you spending so much time explaining to her,or him ?

@PissedConsumer807309

Yea Kenny. I think you're right....

You traveled 2 1/2 hours to eat at a Bonanza? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hilarious... They are under no obligation to refund you either!

@Mateus

We were going home and chambersburg is right off the expressway along the way.I already know that they are under no obligation to refund that's why I paid and called the owner to advise him of what it was like the night before.HE offered a refund and I said yes.Man you people are slow,I guess if I want to have an intelligent conversation I should not try and have one with the slow kids at the zoo.Man LouSkunk69 you really are an ***.Don't bother answering me I'm done and really surprised at just how *** people are on this sight.It's no wonder this country is like it is.It's full of retards.

@PissedConsumer804850

They guy who used the word "sight" for "site"? " we are served are cold food" ..

You mean OUR cold food? You said you were still charged!

And if you were refunded why are you hassling them? I think you're the r.etard.

@Mateus

r.etard. louskunt69.She said she was not refunded.He said he would refund but has not to date.She is correct you are Lame man.You can't even follow a conversation that is dumbed down for you. And the spelling was most probably dumb down for you.

@PissedConsumer804850

If you check out the 2 people who are hassling you, you'll find that they have never had a complaint. They simply troll this site responding to any and all complaints.

Apparently it's all they have to do.Gotta feel bad for anyone that pathetic. There are sites where you can register a complaint and not be hassled by idiots. This site is just a venue for ignorant people to start a *** contest. I feel your pain...childish drama.

Find a different site.

And some of them actually get results! Peace out!

@PissedConsumer805113

Well said,They are a waste of space(LouSkunt69,Anonymous).

This site would be a lot more credible without the stains.

So it is not the employees who drop the food on the floor and mix up the buffet table, do you expect them to throw out the food mixed in with each other in the trash. Also how can you hear the microwave in a noisy restaurant where the kitchen is far from the dining area.

Seems like you got the order remade, so why do you want free food. If you and your husband cannot afford to eat outside learn to cook at home.

No need to beg and scam for free food. Also perhaps someone sounds like the owner?

@PissedConsumer804748

You don't know what the *** your talking about first it looked like the buffet table had been attacked by Hogs,second the food we was served was not eaten.Your just another *** &uc* that can't read.Why don't you just &uc* off.Why should I have to pay for what I did Not get .(hay *** or eat).

View more comments (15)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article