Scam Acceptance Letter

The "Mystery Shopper's Program" just sent me a letter of acceptance. My Account managers were Timothy Winters (1-81*-576-2348), and Daisy Roberts (1-87*-737-3336). Also for the people wondering, there was no watermark on the check invalidating its legitimacy. Receiver's name was Carol Rochester out of the city of Stockholm and the country Sweden. I'm glad I researched the groups at the top because it had absolutely nothing to do with their group and I'm assuming used their name as an impersonation. I asked that the legit company contact me as a means of validating that they are aware of this scam under their name.

I received aletter from this place as well with a 2,900 check. So this is not a legit company.

I just verified with the bank that the check is written off of and it is a fraudulent check.

I just got an acceptance letter from Manitoba service scouts evaluation corp. account manager Daisy Joseph or Timothy Derry. (587-920-****), (866-991-****) or (888-969-****)

Carol Rochester at the branch in Stockholm Sweden is the receivers name.

Definitely a scam. I contacted bomgaars corporate office to inform them of the bogus payroll check that was received with bogus acceptance letter

View more comments (3)
ID
Moultrie, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article