BombayJewelry.com - Broken/Cheap Quality Jewelry - No Customer Service

I purchased jewelry from Bombay Jewelry only to have it received with missing stones/cheap finish & broken earrings! I read their negative reviews online but I still gave them benefit of the doubt! Boy was I wrong. I'm 37, a doctor, and absolutely have no time to deal with CHEAP companies like this that cheat consumers by showing a picture - but sending them broken merchandise. I'm too busy to go through begging for my money back - have emailed with on response yet! I wont even bother anymore! It's frustrating when companies like these cheap honest consumers like us! I will not let them get away with this and will file every complaint I possibly can online to let my voice be heard. I already have contacted my credit card company & if anyone needs to know more details about this shop before buying from them - write or email me. I'll be happy to spare all the details of my experience. Please DO NOT BUY FROM BOMBAYJEWELRY.COM. I am yet another of the dozens of complaints online about this company. If you buy - buy at your own risk and know that broken jewelry and damaged jewelry is all you will receive with absolutely NO customer service!
ID
Trenton, Michigan

About

BombayJewelry Privacy Policy
For the best experience on Company's site, be sure to turn on Javascript in The Customer's browser. Please replace this text with The User of Website Privacy Policy. The Store is committed to ensuring that The User's privacy is protected. Website may use the information to improve Company's products and services. From time to time, The Company may also use The Client's information to contact The User for market research purposes. BombayJewelry may contact The Client of BombayJewelry by email, phone, fax or mail. The Company are committed to ensuring that The Client's information is secure. This may prevent The User from taking full advantage of the website. BombayJewelry's' website may contain links to other websites of interest. The User should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. A small fee will be payable. The Company will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Bombay Jewelry is leading online retailer specializing in ethnic jewelry from South Asian subcontinent.
To read more: http://www.bombayjewelry.com/privacy-policy-cookie-restriction-mode
Summary

Indian jewelry is recognized to be one of the most charming and beautiful, that’s why all fashionable women want to have a bright bracelet or a necklace in oriental style. BombayJewelry sells Indian imitation and authentic fashion jewelry online. Its assortment is one of the best you can ever find. There are bridal and wedding jewelry with precious gems originally combined with different metals, ceramics and woods, Indian silver and gold ornate bangles draping down a woman's arm, rings and wide choker necklaces embellished with orange and aqua green colored kundan. Jewelries offered by BombayJewelry are made of the strongest materials with the most detailed craftsmanship.

BombayJewelry reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article