BombayJewelry.com - Broken/Cheap Quality Jewelry - No Customer Service

I purchased jewelry from Bombay Jewelry only to have it received with missing stones/cheap finish & broken earrings! I read their negative reviews online but I still gave them benefit of the doubt! Boy was I wrong. I'm 37, a doctor, and absolutely have no time to deal with CHEAP companies like this that cheat consumers by showing a picture - but sending them broken merchandise. I'm too busy to go through begging for my money back - have emailed with on response yet! I wont even bother anymore! It's frustrating when companies like these cheap honest consumers like us! I will not let them get away with this and will file every complaint I possibly can online to let my voice be heard. I already have contacted my credit card company & if anyone needs to know more details about this shop before buying from them - write or email me. I'll be happy to spare all the details of my experience. Please DO NOT BUY FROM BOMBAYJEWELRY.COM. I am yet another of the dozens of complaints online about this company. If you buy - buy at your own risk and know that broken jewelry and damaged jewelry is all you will receive with absolutely NO customer service!
ID
Trenton, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article