map-marker Albuquerque, New Mexico

Repair

Bolle - Repair

The glasses are out of shape. I can't get them even.

I just want to fix em. I just bought a new pair on line today.

Still would like to fix the ones I have. I'll pay for it.

User's recommendation: Buy a new pair

Denise L Jsj

Verified Reviewer

***

Bolle - ***
Bolle - *** - Image 2
Bolle - *** - Image 3
Updated by user Oct 20, 2023

Bolle has completely ignored my complaint. Previous communication with them and after the pictures were requested and I sent them twice, poof, Bolle was gone. Not recommended!

Original review Oct 13, 2023

Purchased several pairs of Bolle sunshades for tennis. Each pair has had some type of problem but the worse was when the lense started to peel.

Contacted Bolle for a resolution and they gave me a runaround and finally after I confronted them about the runaround, they suggested I go to a lense replacement company and pay to have the lense replaced or accept a 40% discount on a new purchase.

Imagine paying again for some defective sunshades. Bolle is not recommended!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice looking sunshades
Cons:
  • No warranty or consideration for defects
  • Sun protection

Preferred solution: Bolle should have replaced my defective sunshades for free.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase!

map-marker Citrus Heights, California

Not paid yet

The duplicate charges have not been reimbursed yet. It's been almost two months. Any idea when this will happen

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article