map-marker Pie Town, New Mexico

No Wi-Fi connection

Havent had service in 4 days. I called customer service they couldnt help me. They said it was the hotel I was staying at. J I need to get a compensation for this matter . Customer service switch me to to 2 other reps who did not solve my problem either.
roberto m Gui
map-marker Panama City, Panama

BOINGO WIFI NEVER WORKS WHEN I NEED!

I just use the service when I need, and always, everytime I travel, every time I need I get some problem. First time, they gave me a riculous apologize, some problem about updated system, ok. Then, I created two accounts( I have two accounts), what were working very well, Then! When I needed both accounts, not one, two accounts, neither of both was possible to be used, it was showing problem about login or password, and both were correct, I had to pay a vip room, to get to use internet, and I wanned to check the password, direct in the website(again), the website was accepting my passwords normally, like I expected. I complained with them, and the same thing, APOLOGIZES that do not solve my problem neither my stress, and strangely they make my password do not work for both accounts, to make me beleave my password was wrong. This was my second time, and it wanst just one account, it was two accounts. This is ridicylous.
Loss:
Cons:
  • I cant use when i really need
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: my 27 dollars back, maybe next time you wont give me problem.

roberto m Gui
map-marker Los Angeles, California

NEVER GOT TO USE MY BOINGO ACCOUNT

I travel every 40 to 60 days, this is when I need internet access in an airport, and every time when I need, I cant use my boingo account! First time, they said me there was an update, cause that I had to renew my account, that is ok, then I created "TWO" BOINGO ACCOUNTS, in order to avoid problems again, and AGAIN, I COULD NOT use my boingo account, both of my accounts were not recognized at TOCUMEN AIRPORT, like I expected they asked appologizes(this never solve problems), and said I should have recoverred my password. "THERE WAS NO OPTION TO RECOVER PASSWORD, THE AIRPORT JUST PERMITED ME TO USE MY ACCOUNT TO GET INTERNET ACCESS, and with no internt I couldnt recover my password, even so, Like I needed to use internet, I PAID TO USE THE VIP ROOM, and there I loged in the website, with my two accounts normally. Apologizes do not solve my problem, mainly if all times I need to use, I have problem.!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Awfull
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article