Charge Review

I was looking at my bank statement and had this charge for $89.92. I never ordered from this company. I never received anything either. So now how do I get my money back and make sure they don't get anymore from my account.
ID
Sanger, California
Reason of review
Problems with payment

I bought and returned Bodytrim weight loss product it is ***

I ordered and returned bodyytrim weight loss program. Two months later I am still trying to get my $141.00 back. They are trying every trick in the book from stuffing me around with 100s of phone calls with no result. I have been to the post office as they asked for a post offic tracking number but they would NOT give me their tracking number to be able to track it.... I have rung them numerous time they will not give me my money back saying that I returned it so I cannot have my money back. What a load of ***. Since when do you buy a product, return it because it is *** and then get charged for it. Never again everybody do not buy body trim it is ***, they are scammers and ripoff merchants. Beware do not go near or buy Bodytrim whatever you do.

Crooks!

If you really want to lose weight there is a cheaper way to do so, get your *** off the couch, and get some exercize and stop munching on the pork rinds.

View more comments (1)
ID
#192355 Review #192355 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Brisbane, Queensland

About

BodyTrim FAQ
To read more: https://www.bodytrim.com.au/faqs/
Summary

Australian company BodyTrim has been developed in order to educate people how to lose weight. It provides recommendations about what to eat and when, and explains why it is told in such a way. BodyTrim offers a free trial for the 30-day period. Being represented in social networks, the company has collected more than 12,000 subscribers. Registered internet page has success stories and forum where members can discuss their weight losing process and share their experience with each other. There are also represented photos illustrating results of the people who have passed the program. The company produces several types of products. They are Bodytrim, Bodysculpt, Bosytrim cook books, Bodytrim food range and an educational program 21 Days to Permanent Weight Loss.

BodyTrim reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article