Bodytech on Seaborg is Horrible

I am with Allstate and because they are so highly recommended I went with their "Good Hands" shop they choose after my accident. When I went to pick up my car all seemed well, but it did not start. They didn't think I could properly start my car so they tried it. It did not start so they called out the mechanic. The mechanic stated the terminal bolt to the battery was cross screwed. The fire department removed the battery cables because my air bag didn't release in the head on collision. Instead of removing the terminal bolt from the battery and replacing it, the mechanic just tightened it down. As I was getting on the 101 highway only .4 miles from the shop, the terminal became disconnected. My mechanic came with the part and fixed it in 3 minutes for free. He then noticed that my front end looked much different and I had a license plate in front. I called Allstate immediately and an adjuster came out and stated that by my pictures they did not correctly fix my car. They continue to deny any wrong doing on their part and have threatened me we legal actions if I write a negative review. I say bring it on because I have the photos, insurance adjuster and, witnesses when my car shut off. If you bought your car out of state or need mechanical work done do not, I repeat do not take it to Body Tech. I am paying Tony's Body Shop to get my car back to original and dropping Allstate because if that was a "Good Hands" company I don't want to have to deal with anymore good hands.
#198486

Bodytech has my car for way too long and they were recommended to me by Allstate as well! :cry

ID
#201834 Review #201834 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article