Body Med Moist Heating Pad

I bought a Body Med Moist Heating Pad about a year ago. This heating pad was somewhere between $65 and $85. I use it quite often because I have a bad back. I usually don't use the "Moist Heat" but rather just use the heating pad. It all of a sudden stopped working one day. The Digital control panel was set up but the heat was not coming out of the heating pad. I called the Company on Oct. 5, 2015 at 9:50 A.M. and spoke with this guy Mike. I explained my problem to him, gave him my serial number of my product and he said "How often do you use the heating pad?" I said almost every day. He said, "Well that is what your problem is." The recommended use of the heating pad is for 30 minutes a day." I said that is ridiculous, how does the heating pad know it is a new day when you use it again?" The guy was a complete *** and kept saying, if it was a hot heating pad you could use it but not a moist hearting pad. He said it says so in the information booklet. Funny it does not say on the Internet that you can only use the heating pad 1/2 hour a day. Who would buy it if it said that. I asked Mike what he could do for me? He said, "Give me the Serial number. I did and he didn't even have time to look it up and said "It is more than a year old, that is an old serial number." I am beside myself. I never heard of such nonsense and I don't think a Company should be allowed to sell products that can only be used on a part time basis. I said to Mike what if I told you I used it 10 minutes a day? He said, "Well you didn't." I would appreciate it if you can investigate this company. There is something not right with what is going on.
ID
Hempstead, New York
Pros
  • Working heating pad
Cons
  • Fact it just stopped working or customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
exchange or fix heating pad

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article