Body magic experience - fraud alert

Body Magic Experience is a fradulent company I placed an order for two body magic corsets on 1 December and funds were immediately deducted from my account. Two weeks later, no shipment and after numerous emails/sms to the Corinda the merchant behind the fraud, I was directed to the post office. I ony received one corset and not two after hussling up and down with the post etc. I requested Corinda to take her merchandise back coz it was only one and not the two as debited from my account and the late arrival and lack of cooperation from her. She has no operator but a dummy machine which she cares not to check from time time. Beware people, I have reported her and she is being investigated. Separately she sent a sms stating that she has been targeted by customers who have been scamming her ... she is the scammer and not the buyers from whom she steals money and poor unethical services. She claims to have the business as a pass time and has not enough resources to do it full time, she should quit then!

I totally disagree with the above posts. I have had nothing but great experiences with Corinda and the Body Magic Experience and have been very satisfied with the service.

Is there no accountability for the distributors back to the company? If I'm a customer and I have a bad experience with a distributor, who can I report them too?

I live in Az and never even heard of this till there was a 670 charge to my account. WTH I am pissed does anyone know who this person is that runs The BME.

She is a thief. does anyone have a correct number for this lady!!!

I can be reached @ 804 437 **** if you have any questions!

I am a Reshaping Consultant and I pride myself in providing excellent customer service. Unfortunately, there are a few bad apples out there that can make it hard for those of us who run our business in a professional manner.

Please distributors!

Hear me loud and clear! What you do with your business is a reflection on EVERYONE!..so take pride in what you do and represent yourself in an ethical and professional manner PLEASE!

This makes the PERSON, not the BodyMagic a fraud. The BodyMagic is a wonderful garment.

You must have thought so yourself if you ordered 2 of them! Hope you find a reputable person to deal with.

You can call me, I am in NC. 828-403-****.

View more comments (5)
ID
Brooklyn, New York
Loss

Body Magic

I believe most of the distributors are charging too much for this garment. I sell it for 135.00 - this includes shipping & handling. I even accept payments in installments. Hey it's a recession you guys! Also If you want to become a distributor yourself it's only 30.00 so call me for that as well. I can get you started. I will be your mentor. I can train you on how to effectively sell these products - and not overcharge the public! Join me on my quest to financial freedom. I just started two weeks ago and I've sold 5 thus far. All of my customers are extremely satisfied! I have all sizes currently in stock! Heather 770-912-****

I bought mine for 60.00 from a distributer and was sent 2, one black one tan. I like it, it does work but its not a garment I'd wear if you plan on hugging a lot of people. it tends to feel like a body cast both to you and to whoever is hugging you lol

Heather I too am a distributor and I believe in the products as well as the pricing guidelines that ALL distrubutors should abide by per the agreement you signed. I don't claim a recession because I retired from my job at 42 years old and I am now a full-time Ardyss Distributor.

The products are worth what we should be selling them for and no one should advertise undercut prices so you may what to check with your Platinum President on your pricing and get plugged in to the weekly conference calls rather than critizing your fellow distributors. Erika McQueen spoke last week on her conference call about distributors reducing Ardyss Pricing Guidelines. So let's all work together as Ardyss Distrubutors and be on the same page.

Ardyss is about duplication. For those that are buying Ardyss products off of Ebay, beware because it may not be the real Ardyss products and you certainly won't get a guarentee and may not hear back from the person you bought it from.

I love my Ardyss Body Magic. It did all that it promised.

I liked it so much that I became a distributor. If you want the product or the savings call me.

Ask me how to save 40%. Theresa Williams 757-390-**** or enmail me at: bodymagic@***.info

powerpack = powerstart. Why short yourself? Stop undercutting at least the suggested retail price plus shipping and handling. Ardyss is for people who want to make money and change lives not loose money at the expense of other consultants.

BodyMagic does everything it promises to do!Bodymagic rocks!

Whoever wants to purchase a BM on ebay, good luck with that! Don't come crying to a consultant because you need help returning the garment to the company, it won't happen.

These are $78 on EBAY and includes shipping.

I'm not sure I understand - in what way is it a scam?

Yeah LMAO, I will take 4, to take hiking so I can wipe my butt! What a scam!

View more comments (6)
ID
Athens, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article