Mr. Fadi Malouf is a total conman

I called an add for personal trainer. Mr Malouf wanted my checking and routing m. He was very pushy, He also wanted an credit card and my social security #. He said it was all just security in case when we met I did not have cash. Are you kidding....the guy is a thief. He pushed and pushed, he wanted my address too, Clearly this was going to be identity theft. I ended up not using him. Later I got several calls from him, he was still pushing to train me, I finally asked for proof of all his fake experience and credentials, After being harrassed by him and even insulted because I would not used him, i decided to call some of the companies and asso. he listed on many of his fake sites that he wrote info on him self, like muscle mania and some other jobs. No one has heard of him. All lies. Even GOOGLE had on the internet that some of his goofy self written sites and reviews were taken down because of copyright fraud. He has NO education, every site he listed different schools at different dates, classic when someone lies so much they can't keep up. Looser and a homeless bumb on a bike.
ID
Service
Body By Fadi Personal Trainer
Cons
  • That he is a complete fraud
Reason of review
Identity theft and Fraud
Loss
Preferred solution
Google take down all his fake ads,he lies about everything, uneducated bumb

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article