Body Blitz spa ignored my slip and fall

I went to the spa after purchasing a 3 month membership. Right away the women there started a campaign to defame my character. I slipped and fell and required medical attention to which they had no interest in acknowledging. Instead they kicked me out of their club. There are two sides to every story. Im not sure why they didn't like me so bad. a group of women...i found tweet posts by one of their employees telling a member that its ok to drink illegally in the spa. I think that was not good for their business. rather than taking steps to ensure their clients safety like adding caution posts where there are puddles, they blamed me. They have no humility to acknowledge their part. They handled me as badly a possible. They couldn't have done a worse job. Did they compensate me? no they kicked me out and had me arrested. They received a yellow conditional pass from toronto public health. they were recently warned for not wearing headgear while making drinks, as heir kitchen is in the lobby. Not a classy place.
ID
Toronto, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article