BOCA RATON RESORT AND CLUB BOCA RATON RESORT AND CLUB ARE A RACIST COMPANY TO WORK FOR,PLEASE DON'T

BOCA RATON RESORT AND CLUB 501 EAST CAMINO REAL Internet 33432 United States of America Phone: (561) 395-**** Web Address: www.bocaresort.com I APPLIED FOR THIS JOB 07/13/2010 AND MY JOB TITTLE WAS CHEF DE PARTE,AND WAS HIRED ON 07/17/2010 MY BASIS FOR MY CLAIM OF EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION,RACE,COLOR,THREATS,VERBAL,HUMILIATION,RACE DISCRIMINATION BY DONNA WINTERS,EXECUTIVE CHEF ON 07/24/2010 MRS WINTERS HAS REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO STRANGLE ME IN FRONT OF OTHER EMPLOYEES,AND HAS CURSED ME ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS. ON 07/25/2010 MRS WINTERS TOLD ME THAT IF I WAS TO REPORT THIS MATTER TO HUMAN RESOURCES THAT SHE WAS GONNA LIE AND TELL THEM THAT I AM ALWAYS LATE FOR WORK AND SOMETIMES I DONT BOTHER SHOWING UP FOR WORK. MRS WINTERS HAS MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT SHE DOES NOT LIKE AFRICAN NOR AFRICAN-AMERICANS AND DOES HER BEST TO MAKE YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE AT BOCA RATON RESORT AND CLUB VERY UNCOMFORTABLE TO THE POINT WHERE YOU WANNA QUIT ON YOUR OWN,AND HAS TOLD ME ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THAT IF I DIDNT LIKE WHAT WAS GOING ON I CAN JUST WALK. I WENT TO SPEAK WITH CHEF JOHN RUDOLPH TO FIND OUT THAT HE AGREES WITH MRS WINTERS ON HER ACTIONS AND HOW SHE TREATS THE EMPLOYEES.I THEN WENT TO INGRID GARCIA,HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER,VIA VERBAL REQUEST TO TRANSFER ME TO ANOTHER LOCATION AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF COMPLAINTS AGAINST MRS WINTERS AND THAT SHE WAS IN THE WRONG FOR TREATING THE EMPLOYEES THE WAY SHE DOES AND SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE HER JOB,BUT I CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED BECAUSE MY 90 DAY PROBATION PERIOD WASNT UP.DONT WORK HERE IF YOU ARE A MINORITY

Its crazy because in 2004 I worked for Chef Winters @The Western Diplomat and she treated me the same way. I got so stressed out I was hospitalized and finally after a yr of taking it I got another job (thank God).

She is a great chef but a Horrible person to work for!

I was praying that she would have change due to her being terminated for her actions but I guess old habits die hard! Smh!!!

ID
#219880 Review #219880 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Loss

About

BOCA RATON RESORT AND CLUB FAQ
To read more: https://www.bocaresort.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/bocaratonresortfaqs1.pdf
Summary

BOCA RATON RESORT is a renowned luxury hotel South Florida. Founded in 1926, the hotel is proud of its long history and rich refined architecture. Today this place is completely redesigned and includes the Beach Club, a sushi bar, the Palm Court and New York's Serendipity. Clients can enjoy jet-ski rental, deep-sea fishing charters or catamaran cruise.
The hotel combines the possibility for timeless setting with a fresh, visionary approach to hospitality. Its concierge team is always ready to assist clients, families and business groups with any needs, from arranging airport transportation to reserving a table at a private cabana on the beach, caring about the finest details and making your stay at BOCA RATON RESORT unforgettable.

BOCA RATON RESORT AND CLUB reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article