I was threatended at Bobs Space Racers

I worked at Bobs Space Racers.I was threatened by an employee.He thought he had authority trying to tell people what to do.One morning on a Saturday I used the company van.I had permission, I was back in ten minutes.This employee was upset ,because I used the company van.He got up in my face and was about to hit me.BSR flew me over from Texas.I tried to talk to the General Manager Tony Cassata about this. Nothing was resolved.I had to leave.I came to BSR to work not fight.Thank You

Tony Cassata is an ***

I lied the employee was never about to hit me. I just made it up in hopes of getting him fired.

View more comments (1)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

About

Bobs Space Racers Privacy Policy
For each visitor to Company's Web page, Bobs Space Racers's' Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible). The information www.bobsspaceracers.com collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of Company's Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of Bobs Space Racers's' page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to Company's Web site, used by Bobs Space Racers to contact consumers for marketing purposes. Website may share The Customer's contact information with Bobs Space Racers's' business partners for marketing purposes. If The Client of Bobs Space Racers supply Bobs Space Racers with The Customer's postal address on-line The User of Website may receive periodic mailings from The Company with information on new products and services or upcoming events. Please provide The Company with The User's exact name and address. Persons who supply www.bobsspaceracers.com with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from Bobs Space Racers with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
To read more: https://www.bobsspaceracers.com/z/user/privacy/index
Summary

Bobs Space Racer is a company specializing in provision of management and game services for arcade, entertainment park, and trailer industries worldwide. Companys general office is located in Daytona Beach, Florida. Bobs Space Racer company has been on the market for more than 40 years. The Company emphasizes its individually oriented approach to its services. Bobs Space Racer company also operates as a consultant to Amusement Parks in the issues of game area design and operation. One of the most popular games produced by Bobs Space Racer company is Whac-A-Mole. Bobs Space Racer company provides its services with consideration of three core principles, formulated as: quality, dependability, and creativity.

Bobs Space Racers reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article