Sales Mgr did not honor the deal we agreed on.

Update by user Jan 22, 2013

No contact from Bob Moore Nissan. I also wanted to make sure readers understand...this complaint is mostly about the Sales Manager (JH) and the way he operates...NOT about the dealership in general. The owner did talk to me personally and made the $$ issue right for us.

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2012
We were car shopping at multible dealerships in Tulsa and then went to Bob Moore Nissan. There was a lot of running back and forth to the General Sales Manager (Jason Hughes) over several hours to get to the deal we wanted and we all finally agreed to. It was a huge hassle and a lot of high pressure sales...they just wouldn't let us leave until we finally agreed to take the vehicle, that we were negotiating over, with us. When we came back to them, the sales manager agreed to include Gap insurance and sales tax, title & license in the final price that was scribbled on our "worksheet". However, because I felt we had reached a level of trust between us, I did not scrutinize the final figures until the next day and immediately saw the difference. I called to ask about it and "JH" was sooo rude, arrogant, defensive & hot tempered that he almost wouldn't even agree to talk to us if we came into the dealership. He finally agreed that he would talk with us, however, his attitude went right to the same level, in no time, as it was when I talked to him on the phone. He did not keep his word on the deal he agreed to with us AND his people skills really, REALLY suck! I will never do business again with Bob Moore Nissan as long as "JH" is there.
ID
Corvallis, Oregon
Loss

Bob Moore Nissan in Norman, OK

We purchased a truck, paid cash. the 30 day tag has expired and now it has been another month and we have not received a title and the only explanation they gave us was they sold us a truck with a lean on it and they are waiting on paper work. they will not return our calls from the dealership or from the title clerks office, what to do? oh they did tell us if we get a ticket for driving with an expired tag they will pay the ticket. yea right just like selling us a truck with a lean on it. 4 yrs ago Bob Moore in Edmond, OK sold us a lemon. we will never purchase an auto from bob moore again!!!!!!!!
#194844

I bought a vehicle as well in 9/2010. I was lied to they added packages on my car financing and DO NOT return phone calls.

The poor receptionist was looking as the two I was calling sitting in the GM office and they still would not return phone calls.

I don't even like my car because of everything they put me through. DO NOT BUY FROM BOB MOORE NISSAN in Norman!!!!!!!They do not care about you.

I too purchased a vehicle in October of last year and as of today, Feb 16, have still not received any title work! This dealership has made so many errors on their part that it could now be another month (5 months after purchase) before I actually receive title work to be able to license my vehicle.

Aside from the poor document handling, the customer service has been awful as well. I have been informed that they only check their mail once or twice a week so even if the paper work DID finally come in, that doesn't mean they are anxious to get to it. I have had to email and call many many times in order to finally get a response, and at that I only receive email responses, not one actual returned call.

I will NEVER do business with this company again. I am still shocked at how careless they are.

we bought a 2010 nissan murano on 11-02-09 and have not received the title. i got an expired tag citation from Norman Police Dept.

on 12-15-09, they said they would pay for any citation but no word from them yet. I recommend that nobody should do business with these people!!!!

View more comments (2)
ID
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

About

Summary

Bob Moore Nissan is an auto dealer company which offers different kinds and models of Nissan autos. Among those there are the sporty Nissan 370Z, Nissan Armada SUV; such trucks as Nissan Frontier, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Xterra, as well as Nissan Titan; such mid-sizers as Nissan Versa Hatchback and Versa Sedan, Nissan Rogue, and Nissan Sentra, etc. There are two locations of the company. Those are in Norman, OK and Tusla, OK. The company of Bob Moore Nissan provides sales, Nissan services as well as parts. Bob Moore Nissan as well as almost all the dealers sells new and pre-owned inventory. It provides different kinds of financial plans for payment.

Bob Moore Nissan reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article