Graduation pics 2005

I am requesting graduation pics of my son at Florida Tech. I have 3 order forms dated 01/04/2005 which carries ref numbers: 260575**-**001-0201 260575**-**002-0206 260575**-**003-0198. All with the narrative Florida Tech - set201. Can you advise me please. My contact is 754816****.
Tallahassee Northeast, Florida

Short Review on August 03, 2016

My house burnt down and I am trying to get a picture if my son's graduation it was in 2008 at the university of San Francisco is there anyway I could purchase a picture ??? My email is lala1332@***.com looking forward to hearing from you.
Baltimore, Maryland

Bob Knight Photo is ripping students off!

A friend of mine recently graduated and was mortified to learn that she can't afford the photos that Bob Knight Photo is trying to get her to buy. And it's the ONLY option the school made available to her. The school must be getting quite a kick back from them to do something this dirty. Bob Knight Photo is a complete scam. They're a monopoly colluding with schools to rob students of once-in-a-lifetime memories by charging $75 for a single *digital* photo. And that's the cheapest option! It's outrageous. Please, please, please don't do business with Bob Knight Photo and please lobby your school to not work with them. It's time schools stopped working with these crooks and started offering their students reasonably-priced, quality photos that they can actually afford. Thank you!

Ursala Wooley

How would i get in contact with Bob Knight to inquire about ordering my pictures for the Class of 2008 Laney College?

@PissedConsumer991467

Im trying to order from my graduation in 2008 from LSU ..were u able to contact anyone?

I graduated back in 2001. I also was unable to afford any of my photos for special memories plus I missed prom and someone stoled my yearbook.

But BOB KNIGHT PHOTOS ask to use my graduation photo on their promotion flyer. And in return sent ALL my photos to me for FREE. And I am forever grateful to them for blessing me.

I still hear to this day that they'er still using my photo on their flyers . :-)

you all have lost your mind!!!! Bob Knight Photo is the best!!!

I'm a amateur photographer and would love the opportunity to provide the once in a lifetime photos, for a fraction of the cost, and for the experience.

Although I consider myself an "amateur", I assure you I provide high quality photos, that anyone would be proud to share, and provide students with quality photos they deserve at a price they can afford.

Contact me for more info.

photographdreams@***.com

:cry poor quality, poor pricing, not professional, take it or leave it attitude. jim choura

very disatisfied with these people.My daghter paid for two different poses of her senior class and when they came in the mail one of the pictures was a totaly different school.When I called to ask where the other picture was and let them know one was the wrong school they said we only paid for one pose and the other picture was just a mistake.We paid with cash so dont really have a receipt.They did say i could buy another one but it would be twenty four dollars. no thank you i already paid for it,and the picture isnt even good quality.

Yeah, I took pictures at a local picture place, and also at the graduation with Bob Knight Photos, but I refused to buy them for $200, etc. So I waited, and it's been 1 year since my graduation, and I bought a $19.95 package that came with 1 8x10, 1 5x7, and 8 wallet size.

My problem is that the quality of the photos were the same as what a small compact camera can take! and the Wallets were in ONE sheet of paper - I'd have to cut them myself!

I was very disappointed even thought I paid 10% of the original pricing. I was still disappointed. My cousin took picture with his dSLR, and they were a lot better and I printed them out, and it was better. There was even a big truck in the background of my picture shaking the hand of the dean.

You don't have to do business with Bob Knight Photo.

I agree --Bob Knight Photo must be making MILLIONS off this scam! For a set of four pictures, it cost almost $200. Needless to say, may daughter doesn't have any pictures of her graduation (beyond what we took outside).

I was shocked by the prices too, I didn't order photos but now a year after my graduation they are offering the digital photo for a mere 9.95 and a 5x7 for 7.95, so I am going to order a pic now, no sense in getting a package, too late to give out to family and friends a year later....I do feel sorry if anyone bought thier digital photo right after the graduation for $75-such a scam

View more comments (9)
Portland, Oregon

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article