BobDylan.com - Sony Store - Columbia Records

I paid for Bob Dylan - The Cutting Edge Deluxe through the bobdylan.com website. I paid $175.00 on 10/28/15. The receipt promised shipment on or about 11/03/15 with Standard Expedited shipping (2-4 days). Today is 11/10/15, and I have received nothing...but bad news! They have not even shipped the order yet. I can now purchase it off of eBay for $121.99 w/ free shipping. Best Buy claims to have it for $119.00. They was charged $15 for shipping + $11+ sales tax (I doubt they operate out of NC.). I do not even want it, but the will not refund my payment. Please take my advice: Do not pre-order or buy from bobdylan.com, Sony?Columbia. They are liars, cheat, & crooks. I have dozens of Bob Dylan LP's CD's etc. for sale as I'm so angry I never want to hear a song by him again (I've been a fan for 40+ yrs.)
ID
Castle Hayne, North Carolina
Pros
  • Customer service and performance
Reason of review

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article