map-marker Vista, California

Poor service and lease return refusal

Bob Baker CJDR Fiat - Poor service and lease return refusal
The General Manager at this location, Samer K, provides the worst customer service I have ever experienced at any dealership. I was attempting to drop off my lease, and then he told me that they couldn't accept it. I told him I talked to a lady at that location the day prior and she told me to bring it on by and it would be taken in without any problems. Samer, the General Manager, said, "Did you lease it from us?" I told him that I did not but I've serviced at this location. "If you didn't lease from us, I don't care where you serviced. I'm not taking your car." I told him that the weekend receptionist told me that it'd be no problem. He responded, again, with, "Yeah I'm not taking it. Go back to where you got it from. I'm not taking your car." I'm completely floored by this level of service. The other brand I'm currently leasing has accepted leases from other dealerships with no trouble, and not even the sales people spoke to me with such disrespect. Not only will I and my family and friends never visit this store again, we will never go with a Dodge product. Mark my words when I say that Dodge corporate will be hearing about this and other negative experiences I've had here but chose to brush under the rug until now.

User's recommendation: Any Dodge dealership other than this one.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article