Service poor

Boatn net on port Went to window asked for extra tarter sauce lady said we are not giving anh out because they were in process of making them. She pointed at the cups on the table that were poured already. She said she just had enough for orders only. I said i would wait as long as it took or to sell me a cup full then she finally gave in to give me three extra. It should not be this much of a struggle here in my opinion they should prepp more in advance or comp the customer by having a little more patience. This store has a a history with bad service i think because of there location but i thi k these excuses are just part of lack of effort and sad to say laziness. Everyone has a job and gets tired but we still have to do it to make t he workd go round. A liitle bit of good work ethics GB oes a long way

They gave me a whole order of fries with no ketchup didn't notice till I got home no napkins how am I suppose to eat this or clean up. Stop being so cheap on condiments as to not give any at all. *** laziness.

They should try more to please the customer instead of trying to show them away just because they dnt want to put forth the extra effort. That how you loose life time customers.

I've been coming here since I was in my mom's belly, my wife was found out she was pregnant with my son while we ate boat n net I am 32 years old my son is now 11. This is bad for business and sad to see this coming from a family resteraunt.

View more comments (1)
ID
Corpus Christi, Texas
Service
Boat N Net Customer Care
Pros
  • Order was out
Cons
  • Put customer last to there work convience
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article