2011 Bmw 325ix Car Review from Brooklyn, New York

I would tell anyone to stay clear of this dealer. Not only are they dishonest but beware of CPO. I bought a CPO BMW come to find out the CPO checklist was never done and I've had some kind of transmission problem since the day I bought it and drove out of there. Going on 18 months and they refuse to fix the problem. I'm hiring an attorney to resolve this because they are ***. They actually gave me a loaner one time and returned my car to me (without being fixed again!) and as I was in my house trying to call the service department to find out why the valet was at my house with my car not fixed and to pick up the loaner car the valet stole the loaner out of my driveway while I still had the keys inside and the matter was being discussed over the phone. Another time my car broke down and I was told on Tuesday they would arrange for roadside to pick it up. On Thirsday my grandmother died and they had yet to pick up my car and not returning phone calls. I left another message for them Friday I would need a loaner by the latest Saturday to attend her funeral and got a message back late Friday night to call roadside myself. I was left with no car while dealing with my grandmothers funeral they never called roadside like they said they would on Tuesday. My car had an ongoing problem they refuse to fix and they have lied and lied about everything from being able to take my car to any BMW dealer for repairs to it never being checked properly to be sold as CPO. This dealership is pathetic and stay far away

Update on original review:

This dealership has got worse over the time I've bought the vehicle to now!! They refuse to fix things wrong with the car that haven't worked since I bought it.

Now they are refusing to service me at all meantime I have CPO coverage AND bought an additional maintenance plan from them for $2500. Not sure that's even legal! I fall under 4 different lemon laws so I've contacted an attorney. I have full coverage until March 2018 and if they aren't willing to fix what's necessary since I've bought it then I want a refund.

DO NOT do business with OYster Bay BMW!!!! They lie to you about everything and I'm every department!!

ID
Brooklyn, New York
Product
2011 Bmw 325ix Car
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article