BMP Photography money laundering modeling scam

They advertised themselves as shooting for a Fortune 500 magazine with pay. Gorgeous applicants only need apply. They ask for strange amount of info-not billing information however. I sent in my pictures and resume. They contacted me saying they want me on the cover and to let them know when the casting manager could come over and discuss details? It appears, with the help of family and friends research, they have phony names and company. The only BMP Photography is run by a Beth, not Anna Jean Ayres, who contacted me. This took me a bit to conclude, Google, Yahoo, and FB searches. If they are real, my bad.
#204260

I also was contactd by BMP Photography casting Director after submitting pics from a Craigslist ad. Her assumed name was Anna Jean Ayres (anna.jean.ayres@***.com).

I have yet to be contacted regarding the email I received about being picked for the Cover Page Photo shoot I was selected for. I should have known they were fraudulent by their emails with horrible grammar.

Thanks for the Notice ! :zzz

ID
#204113 Review #204113 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Austin, Texas

About

Summary

BMP Photography is and event and photography company owned by photographer Beth P. Committed to providing excellent customer service, BMP Photography strives to meet all clients’ needs and requirement. The company is aimed to make consumers feel happy and satisfied. This studio is a great choice to make if you are longing to keep your dearest memories. Competitive prices and unique services are the very things that make BMP Photography so popular and well-known. It doesn’t matter whether you want pictures to be taken at home or outside – Beth P. is always ready to come wherever you need.

BMP Photography reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article