Cheryl L Yut

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Warranty Replacement

Bluu - Warranty Replacement

I've already sent several emails to get some assistance with a warranty replacement for a defective umbrella I purchased from Amazon.

As I was opening the umbrella about a month ago, it wouldn't crank open and that's when I notice a couple of the metal bars had broken around the joints which was causing the umbrella not open properly.

I'm not sure how much longer I am supposed to wait for someone to respond to my inquiry so I truly appreciate if someone could contact me soon rather than later to resolve this replacement issue.

Cons:
  • Customer support sucks

Preferred solution: Warranty Replacement

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Bluu, they will not take care of you!

Josh K Fhd

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Customer service doesn't reply to emails for umbrellas under warranty

Bluu - Customer service doesn't reply to emails for umbrellas under warranty

the rope that supported our cantilever umbrella snapped after a few months of use; sadly emails to support @***.com receive no reply. seems to be a dishonest company based on this experience.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice umbrella for price if it actually works
Cons:
  • No response from customer service

Preferred solution: umbrella repaired as its under warranty

De C Cwm

Parts needed

I need to speak with a service rep to order a replacement part for my $500 umbrella. Their message said due to COVID-19 outbreak they suspended the 888-363-**** customer service number!

Really??? It's 2023!

Preferred solution: Part

map-marker Tampa, Florida

Parts

Just need to get a hold of then to see if I can purchase parts to repair my umbrella. Wind came early before the hurricane surprised me before I took it down. Need end of the main mast cap on the main cantilever and the small cantilever arm.

Connie Z Can

Return

I have tried emailing your company for return dur to family circumstances with no response

Your customer service is horrible

What company doesn't have a real phone number that you can contact

Loss:
Cons:
  • No customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Carroll, Iowa

Missing parts

There is no phone for this company to contact regarding missing hardware for the umbrella I purchased thru Amazon. I have contacted Amazon, and they said to contact the manufacturer.

I emailed their support group on May 27th while attempting to put up our umbrella for the Memorial weekend. Very inconvenient that we cannot call for support.

Haven't received any response yet as of today, May 31st. Was told by Amazon we can ship it back for a refund, but again we just want the umbrella to be able to use and put up!

User's recommendation: Phone number to call for support and responses

map-marker San Clemente, California

Package delivered to wrong city

Customer service not accepting phone calls "since COVID"...ridiculous and unacceptable...all communications by email and rep lied and said product still in warehouse. .FedEx confirmed it was delivered today to Arkansas instead of Washington. What a joke!

User's recommendation: Steer clear

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article