Verified Reviewer

Fraud Seller Beware

Me and my aunt purchased millionaire necklaces back in 2018 needless to say we are not millionaires she's not a millionaire so we should have known better she puts spells on all customers that shop there to keep them in a daze to keep shopping there I suppose. Well I got a cleansing and I came to my senses. Say anything negative she puts curses on your pets and children if you've ordered from her for them my dog was sick for weeks they forget the 3 law I guess.

User's recommendation: Run Fast.

#1916925

This review is grotesquely WRONG. I bought my first haunted doll from Jamie on eBay in 2008.

Still to this day I buy from her and NEVER has anything mean or bad happened to myself, fur babies, or children. Whoever wrote this review is a sickening human of lies. Jamie is loved and you are nothing but a lying hateful lowlife.

Now I’m off to shop at Blujay’s to show my never ending support. Love you Jamie and coven - Marie Mary Ridder

#1915888

I bought from alot of fakes. They are on Bonanza, ebay, and etsy.

Bonanza is all fake, not one real seller. *** magic, mothermoon fake fake fake, and I was just scammed by Blaccemporium for fake snake oil. It should not take you two years to realize someone is fake. By a spell book and your own spells.

My last order was it. Im over with website marketplace witches.

#1915898
@PissedConsumer1915888

I wouldn't trust none of them I been shopping at DjinnLair.com for some time now they are legitimate and real don't trust anyone on Etsy bonanza or Ebay or if it sounds to good to be true. My aunt Kelsey told me she purchased more items from her over the years and I feel awful I referred her to Jamie. My aunt told me to snap out of it we have no millions i did research and stumbled upon these post about others complaining shame shame.

#1916007
@Keilly Pkh

DjinnLair lol. They are biggest con of them all.

Name dropping another seller makes me curious to know if you left this review to advertise for them.

Like I said done with website witches. You all are same shady folk.

#1916413
@PissedConsumer1915888

I thought about not posting but only a hidden coward seller would post something like this lying on my company because of ENVY not sure the reason or why my company is even mentioned on BLUJAYS reviews this is stupid. No one knows me by the name of blaccemporium I have never sold snake oil and all my oils are very potent and this seems the only bad review i have ever gotten..ironic that my company would be mentioned here my Oils are infact popular which are the least of my sells.

I purchase from blujay and other sellers around the globe and here in New Orleans this post may be a fishing ground who knows, but...whoever you are you are in fact a coward low life second in line unpraised unworthy sloth with no magickal Talent. And further more thank you for the "mention" as it will bring many.

And Lisa whoever you are that emailed me about this post keep me out of your affairs with other sellers anyone seeking results from magick overnight will always be ignorant to magick you say you were scammed out of $300 for a life changing spell that will better your life $300 is not much practitioners use their time, tools/supplies and offerings to the spirits we work with which can be costly. I hope you find peace within, blessings blaccwidow

#1915845

So you are telling me that this shop cast spells that bring clients back for more. To hear you say it this shops spells work for everyone but you. Thanx

#1915877
@PissedConsumer1915845

Never said all her spells did not work any one can light a candle or summon a spirit. Just NOT THE MILLIONAIRE NECKLACES its false advertisement....Jamie. Why post anonymous?

View more comments (6)
ID
Cons
  • All
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

BluJay76 Is The Real Deal