Not worth your time or money

I purchased a 199 dollar certificate for a stay at one of BlueGreen Getaways resorts and to sit in one of their presentations for sales of their timeshares back in May 2015 in Orlando. First off; the place that they had me stay was not even on their resort; it was a hotel that I guess they shoved everyone in just to get you there. In order to stay on their resort; they wanted you to pay something like an extra $250-$300; which I did not find out until we set up the reservations to go. When we went to the presentation; after they gave us their spew on how great their getaways was; they had their reps come around to each individual and try to get you to purchase one of their shares. They harassed me and my girlfriend for about 5 hours and we turned them down. They gave us the SO CALLED FREE CRUISE that they promised us whether you purchased anything or not; but I found out even that is a SCAM. When I called the travel agency to use the certificate that they gave us for this so called free cruise; I found out first off; the room they want to put you in is a 1A room; which is in the bottom of the ship; and the way the rooms is designed is they are BUNK BEDS. What ADULTS you know sleep in *** BUNK BEDS unless your in PRISON or in the service or something. Then the agency claimed they had NO 1A's available but kept trying to get me to UPGRADE. I was already going to be responsible for port fees and taxes with this so called FREE CRUISE; which would have ran me $400 for two adults; but then these rip offs wanted me to upgrade and that would have been an additional $500-$600....So my girlfriend did a little shopping around and investigated and what do you know; WE COULD HAVE WENT ON A CRUISE WITH ANY OF THE CRUISE LINES AND SPENT $700 -$850 for the both of us; SO HOW IS THIS CRUISE FREE if you have NO 1A's available and your trying to get me to UPGRADE??? A bunch of garbage....Please do not waste your time or money with this company...A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!
ID
Orlando, Florida
Cons
  • It is a rip off
Reason of review
LIED TO AND FELT RIPPED OFF
Loss
Preferred solution
Stop lying to people and be honest and give them the full details of what you really are all about!!!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article