Fake Shoes Suplied from China

Bluegrassinholstein - Fake Shoes Suplied from China
Bluegrassinholstein - Fake Shoes Suplied from China
I ordered from this company. Immediately I got order confirmation i was suspicious. The order number was "20". Then I got a mail advising that I would see "RISHENG TEXTLS" on my credit card. I was hoping I hadn't been defrauded. I thought bought two pairs in black and brown of clark's below and I received a totally different $10 pair of shoes from China: 1 x 2016 Men's Clarks Shoes | Clarks Seeley Pace Black Leather Shoes Canada Hot Sale (BGZ3100****) = $61.11 Size (Euro):47/(US):13/(UK):12 1 x 2016 Men's Clarks Shoes | Clarks Seeley Pace Brown Leather Shoes Canada Outlet Online Shop (TVJ1600****) = $62.41 Size (Euro):47/(US):13/(UK):12 The contact given in the order, service.6_susan@***.com never responded to my mails, rather, the payment processor service@***.com sent notices that my complaints had been forwarded to the retailer and I would hear from them. I haven't after more than three weeks.

Same as mine. I tried to write back to service.6_susan@***.com.

started getting rejects.

They also have a service.8_susan@***.com addy for gift certificate questions. Feel sorry for them...probably a black hole

ID
Brampton, Ontario
Cons
  • I will never ever deal with this company
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Bluegrassinholstein - Shoes Review from Toronto, Ontario

Bluegrassinholstein.ca looks to be a fake shoe retailer trying to steal your money...Buyer Beware.

I can confirm your evaluation. Ordered some Targhee II hiking shoes from them and they sent me some Jack Wolfskin junk.

Tried a number of times to get them to take them back.

Sent pictures of what was sent. Their reply every time....have you received them yet?

The are fakes and don't do business with them.

ID
Toronto, Ontario
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article