Virginia H Oyw
map-marker Vestavia Hills, Alabama

Refuse to pay for damages I had full coverage

This gave me the running about my car. My lien holder ended up pick my car from the tow company Total nightmareI wouldn't recommend this company for dog insurance
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Andalusia, Alabama

They give you the run around about you car

This company is a scam one of they client hit my car and they won't fix it i reported this insurance company.

User's recommendation: They won't fix your car

Virginia H Oyw

I was treated poorly by this company

Sherry C Cvm

Verified Reviewer

This is a horrible company

This company does not return calls nor have they completed my claim filed more than two months ago. I had to pay out of pocket for services covered under my policy.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: compensation for emotional stress.

User's recommendation: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

Guest

Bluefire is horrible, the worst customer service ever!

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

In this video interview, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, explains what sort of insurance fraud happens with consumers. Find out more about insurance fraud, the worst cases discovered, and how to protect yourself from insurance scam.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article