Lee L Dte

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Whitby, Ontario

Unauthorized access and loss of belongings

(Subject: Urgent Issue Regarding Unauthorized Access to My Storage Unit and Loss of Belongings

Dear bluebird storage management

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a distressing incident that occurred with my storage unit at Bluebird Storage.

On November 25, 2023.

employees from the Office of Victoria accessed my unit without my consent or prior notification. They proceeded to pack all of my personal belongings, and shockingly, these items were placed outside the premises. Regrettably, before I had the chance to intervene or retrieve my possessions, they were stolen. This unfortunate incident took place well before the scheduled vacate date of November 30th, 2023.

The actions of the Office of Victoria and the subsequent loss of my belongings have caused me considerable distress and financial hardship.

The value of the items lost exceeds $5,000. This unauthorized intrusion into my storage unit not only violates the terms of my rental agreement but is also a severe breach of privacy and security.

I am reaching out with the expectation of a prompt and fair resolution to this matter.

I request either appropriate compensation for the lost items or a solution that reflects the gravity of the situation, which could include actions such as termination or disciplinary measures against those responsible.

I am open to discussing this matter further to reach a mutually acceptable resolution. I kindly request your immediate attention to this issue and look forward to your prompt response.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Jamey Burns

Jameyleeburns@***.me

236704****

Loss:

Preferred solution: I would like the employees fired and compensation for my lost belongings

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article