map-marker Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Air filters

Not for nothing I am a new Customer just starting out with Blue Air- Subscribed to the Air Filter Subscriptions as well. I purchased a Total of 5 machines at different times.

I was very Happy & impressed with the products. Then in July 2023 I received my first filter replacement, not only damaged but I felt it was a very poor quality for a replacement. I called and voiced my concerns- I was assured I would receive a replacement of same quality as i had in the machine. It never came.

Unfortunately My Home has been compromised with Asbestos and my family has been displaced out of the home.

I just received a shipment of two filters- I called to cancel my subscriptions as well as i dont need the two that was sent. I did inspect one of the filters so this way I know Im going to receive in the future when we can order new machines. The responses I received and how my call was handled was absolutely Horrendous.

If this is how Blue Air handles Mis Haps and issues. I can say I want nothing to do with your Company.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article