State: Louisiana City: Baton Rouge Clear all filters (2 of 320 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Blue World Pools review in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Pool

we have had our pool from Blue World Pools for 4 summers and could not be happier. We had a salesman come out and spoke with us and told us all about it and we were very pleased of the fact of it being a low maintenance pool. so, we decided hey if it is what they say it is it will be well worth the investment. We had them come out and set up the pool and with in one full day it was installed and explained on what to do and how to do everything with it and it is as described a very easy to maintain pool. WE LOVE IT!!!!

I see. So you took them up on their bribery huh? Do you feel good about that ***

Sure thing if you like being jacked around and OVER PRICED TRASH!!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

View more comments (1)
Review

Don't Buy Any Pool From Blue World Pools!

Having worked for the company and not getting paid for service, I can't believe anyone would buy one of these pools. I only worked one month, but I realized they dont want to sell you a $399.00 pool. If you purchase an upgraded lifetime pool, You will be paying about $30,000.00 in interest payments to the finance company and they will put a second mortgage on your house. Please don't buy any pool from Blue World Pools. I have called everyone of the people which committed to purchase a pool and informed them to cancel their order.
HEATHER

Whoever you are sean, your words are just FLUFF and PUFF, and like your company, a SCAM. I have filed a complaint with BBB and I am getting ready to file with the attorney general because you guys refuse to pay me what is owed.

I have called several times and I am getting is attitude and this needs to be stopped. I hope I am able to prevent others from falling for the same scheme.

#32065

Blue World Pools prides itself on paying all contractors in a timely manner. Should there be any issue with an independant contractor's pay please contact me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 Sean and it be rectified immediately. I can help!

View more comments (1)