State: Georgia City: Marietta Clear all filters (2 of 320 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Blue World Pools in Marietta, Georgia - Great Company - Great Product!!!!!!!

Great Company - Great Product!!!!!!! My family is sooo happy we found Blue World Pools! Now we do not have to spend the time and money on upkeeping a *** chemical pool! All the years in the past of having spent countless time and money with a variety of pools from our dept store experiences to the local stores every four to five years has just been a waste of time and money. the quality and service we have gotten from Blue World Pools has surpassed all of our expectations! We reccomend this company to everyone who wants the best quality and value. Thank - You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

complete bull!!!!!!!shut up and stop robbing ppl u idiots!

This is what the rep said word for word to my family as well!! You guys are going down!!

You have no *** morals at all!! Robbing people in these hard times.

There will be nothing but a string of bad luck coming your way if you continue on with this scheme. Come clean now!!

hahahaha this sounds like a blue world pool company representative to me!!!!!!! this is almost word for word what the sales guy tried to pitch to me!

View more comments (2)
Review
All organizations have complaints but not all companies want to make it right, Blue World Pools does! I promise you the number of real complaints compared to the number of real customers is infinitesimal. Blue World Pools strives for custmer satisfaction. To all past...
#520282

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Whoever this is in Winston-Salem, NC contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 Sean Warren. If you are a REAL customer I can help you!

If you do not reach to me Blue World Pools, Inc. does not know what your issue(s) is/are!

View more comments