Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
We bought a pool off of Blue World Pools last year, was told that it would cost $4,000 and ended up costing $14,000. We were also told that if we cancelled they would put a lien against our house. We were also told that our pool would be a show pool and that we would...

This company is the biggest PAIN in the "you know what". They call you on a daily basis, three to six times a day, including weekends.

They do make threats to take your house away from you. They try to try everything they can to intimidate you.

I was also told the same things about it being a show pool, getting the upgrades, and all that ***....This is the worst company to do business with. If I could go back to summer of last year, I would definitly NOT get a pool from there.

View more comments
Review

Blue World Pools in Wichita, Kansas - Illegal credit pulling without consent.

Do not do anything with BWP They lie, scam, name it, Just with my name and birth date they ran my credit report without consent. 100% SCAM Co. And missed onsight inspection, now very glad they missed the inspection. Pure slime, scam scam scam scam scam scam. scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam.
#20531

Can anyone give me any advice??? please contact me preston.jenniferholder at yahoo dot com

Blue World Pools in Hudson, Florida - Blue World stopped payment on my paycheck

This is an update for Blue Would Pools when they stopped payment on my paycheck 2 months ago. They refused to respond to my multiples of calls. I have been left with any recourse other then to sue them in court for the action. Andrew Warren, their registered agent in Florida has effectively dodged being served with the lawsuit. I simply do not understand why they will not pay me. It does not make any sense other then it proved that this company does not care about anything other them the amount of money that they can get from anyone.

Blue World Pools Dodging Legal Service

This is an update from May of this year. I was employed by the company and upon quitting them my paycheck had a stop payment issued on it by Mike Warren. Several calls to them about this go unreturned. They refuse to pay me for the hard work I did for them.I have filed legal action in the State of Florida, Pasco County. The registered agent for Florida, Andrew Warren, is dodging the legal summons for service as well as Mike Warren in Atlanta. Why dont they just go ahead and do the right thing and pay what is owed?
hmougey

same here. they are a total rip off.

#20524

Well here goes.. The salesman already came out I got the wonderful call about the great free upgrade I will be getting but the installers have not showed up yet? Can anyone give me any advice???

Well I hope they don´t pay you.. for you were trying to ripoff honest customers with your bait and switch technique...

well you got screwed too... besides Andrew Warren DOES NOT LIVE IN FLORIDA... so I guess they will never be served. If you were SO Honest..

why the *** would you go and work for a company like that... they have had bad reports on them for over 5 years... Did you think they were untrue? Come on ..

you thought you could make money on these customers... Why don't you call the Florida Attorney Generals Office?

View more comments (2)
Loss

Blue World Pools in Roanoke, Virginia - Blueworld pools is a rip off, this site saved me from being scammed!

blueworld pools and their $349 pool is a crock - I read many complaints on this website. Thankfully, I wasn't pulled into their scam. Briefly to sum it up, no rep to my home, the contract states in bold no phone calls , pictures of my land and liability insurance for $300,000 for a pool that I was going to pay cash for!! Don't let this company fool you - it is not accredited through the Better Business Bureau and the BBB has processed 115 complaints against this company! Thankfully, I wasn't pulled in b/c I read many reviews on this website!!

Yes, everything that is written buy consumers here is true. I worked for them for 2 weeks until I found out how they were treating the customers. They can't keep good employees, that's why it takes so long for them to make/keep the appointments.

They also have a full-time person who's only job is to answer all bad press and internet complaints to make it appear as though they are a legitamate, good company. They buy new website addresses all the time to refute all allogations

and put bogus info on it to make it sound legit. Horrible company with too much money to fail.

They are a terrible company that has already been banned in a number of states, including Georgia, their H.O. location. That should tell you something about their business practices.

They also hide behind a Nevada address that is known to be difficult to access to help you run out of the 3 day cancellation period, so you'll be stuck with the pool and contract.

They sell pools for 6-8 months and then go into the real estate business the rest of the year due to the liens placed on property.

First Equit Card is a fraud. They take your money and then run like cowards.

Don\'t use them.

They get you hooked with a nice credit line, you make your payments on time and they just run you over like a Mac Truck. Burn your card, Call Better Business Bureau.

#20523

My husband and I were interested in the $349 pool that was being advertised. We called and set up an appointment and the man who was supposed to come out re-scheduled.

Then he never showed up for the new appointment. My husband called and the guy was extremely rude to him and when he called back the guy never picked up the phone.

Today I started looking for reviews and thank goodness I found this page. For the first time I am thankful someone in customer service was rude to me.

View more comments (3)
Loss

Blue World Pools in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania - BWP no show 3rd time, lost time at work again

Blue World Pools SCAM Three times i've set up apts for site inspection, three times i took time off work to be on site, three times BWP was a no show, If you want to buy a new pool go to another company. Blue world pools must be in business to make phone calls only. Blue World Pools only response to this problem is: Would you like to setup another appointment. NOOOO !!! Your company has cost me money already and i've never seen a BWP rep. To all interested in Blue World Pools BEWARE, Dont waste your time.
#20529

Blue world pools

Thank you for informing about the blue world pools. I now can tell them to leave me alone if they come to my house and do their free ground inspection of my back yard for the $349 above ground pool. They have not set it up yet with me, but plan to call and set it up soon. If and when they call, I will inform them to leave me alone, and that I am not interested in their pool. I have read alot of complaints and these are very bad people... Good Luck, and I hope you find others who can help sue their butts off! Brenda

:sigh wow im glad i read these reviews before they came. i scheduled a free estimate. i WILL cancel in the morning!

Sparkle Diamond.. you can still get out of their scam.

If they did not advise you that you had 3 days to cancel, or hid the cancellation form in an envelope (2 of their MOs) , then you were not given proper cancellation notice. Call your attorney general (free call) and show them the forms

I wish I could have found these reviews before I was sucked into their scam!!!!!!

View more comments (2)

Blue World Pools & Spas

Hi folks, I'm a reporter for WSPA-TV and I'm researching complaints made against this company. I'm looking for former employees who can provide insight into this company and I coiuld really use your help. If you worked for Blue World Pools & Spas, please give me a call. I'm also searching for former customers who live in the southeast, like South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia. If you have issues of any kind and want to express what happened to you, please let me know asap. Thanks. Andy Pierrotti WSPA-TV 864-237-9942 apierrotti@wspa.com
#20528

Can anyone give me any advice??? preston.jenniferholder at yahoo dot com we are from Jena, Louisiana and telephone number 318-316-2903

If you check out their website, there is several links at the bottom (as with other websites). If you click on the "testimonial" link, the page is not avaiable.

This is also true with the employment link (not that am looking for a job). I thought I would just check to see which others did not work.

View more comments (1)
Loss

Blue World Pools in Bradenton, Florida - A true scam company. They even scam their own employees.

I worked for Blue World in Florida and Louisania for 2 1/2 Months. Kevin Fisher the national Sales Mgr is a true *** and has no reguard for any one that works for him or that his company sells pools to. Sean Warren the owners son is the guy behind the slick web sites. Seemed like a nice guy but is in on the scam to. They rip off their own salesmen just like they do their customers. A truly predatory type company. Please do what you can to help put them out of business. Call your TV, your Attorny Genneral and FTC.

The company has contacted my husband and they are working their issues out. :)

My husband was a former employee and he would be glad to talk. Email us if you are a reporter or a whistleblower angel060277@hotmail.com

#20513

can you someone please contact me I am going thru them installing a pool please contact me preston.jenniferholder@yahoo.com or check our ripoffreport.com and search blue world pools

This is Andy Pierrotti, an investigative reporter for WSPA-TV in South Carolina. I'm researching a story based on complaints made against the company. Can you please give me a call asap: 864-237-9942

I really need insight from a former employee.

Thanks,

Andy Pierrotti

apierrotti@wspa.com

View more comments (3)
Review
#122083 Review #122083 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Blue World Pools in Norwalk, California - Blue World Pool blasted by TV Consumer Investigators

Blue World Pools fka Global Sun Pools fka The Pool Depot fka Hawaiian Pools dba Sea Island Pools etc has just been blasted again by Investigative Reports in FT Smith and Fayetteville, Arkansas as well as Jacksonville, Florida. Now in previous years the were prime news in Dallas Texas, Atlanta Georgia, Orlando Florida, Nashville Tennessee, etc. You can find all this information if you google investigations and the pool company names. Interested reading. Glad I cancelled my appointment when they were asking for my social security number. Are these guys 4 real? I may have been born at night.. BUT NOT LAST NIGHT.
#20522