Blue view corp, shoreh, scott ruldoph

they are thieves, crux and they will walk over anyone for money. be careful doing any business with them. they also have different corporation in order to avoid lawsuits. blue view had defrauded borrowers, institutions, and investors, including there own family. they have bogus corporation set up in NV, DE, and many more states. they use a threatening collection technic with there borrowers who are old and disable and telling them that they will take there home. If there are more victims like my self out there and wish to file a class action lawsuit please get back with me.

How in the world does a company like blueview be allowed to operate in this country???? They are unresponsive, clandestine and sinister.

They never answer your calls, charge absorbent and unnecessary fees while threatening to foreclose on your home and ignoring all efforts to come to some equitable solution. THIS COMPANY IS ***!!!!!!!!

are you guys retarded? if someone has a lien secured by a deed of trust/mortgage in which you signed, how are they defrauding you?

How are they at fault?

You stopped paying and you blame them. Typical subprime borrower.

#22065

I have been ripped off by this company as well. I have a lawsuit pending at this time. If you would like to email me you can at jmassey309@***.com.

Jason

@PissedConsumer22065

If you have a current email or if it is the same...let me know. I too have a complaint against this company. Thanks

i am not disabled but we only have one income. they are currently trying to take our home. any advise would be great.

@PissedConsumer18025

Pay your bill. That might help

View more comments (5)
ID
San Bernardino, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article