Blue turtle car wash

I went to the blue turtle car wash near Quarryville PA, at this time it was brand new .i got a base wash done (soap and rinse),after i got out and found scratch marks on the drivers side and deeper scratches on my truck lid.the owner tried to tell me it was from ice and snow,but it was obviously from a brush making a swiping motion.this place screwed me and i plan to take them to court. so don't go to the blue turtle car wash,they are nothing but *** hillbillies trying to make dollar at other peoples expense,and not taking responsibility for their business.

I remember you. The only person EVER to complain about scratches on your car going thru my wash. A week after a ice and snow storm. You decide to let other people..say your boyfriend drive your car around scratch it sliding ice off the car after its been icing and snowing. Because it's not his car and he doesn't care or maybe he just doesn't realize that ice is hard and sharp.....He;knowing of course that it is "your" brand new car.Covered in salt no-less, runs it thru my soft cloth wash.

I have been doing this business for over 15 years. I know what a ice scratches looks like. I know what a want to be *** artist talks like. And I; have never meet you before in my life.

I told you on a phone conversation, to take it to a body shop so they would tell you the same thing about ice marks. I'm sure you did. And I'm sure they told you it's classic ice marks. Unless you never even took it a body shop and your entire post is based on your own wise incite into auto body repair.

Of course now you still have this post on the web, you fail to even identify yourself, and you make my wash; whom hundreds of people use every week and not one EVER has complained about scratches on their car; look like terrible place to go.

Next time tell your boyfriend to buy his own car. Or at least pay attention. Remove ice and snow carefully from your car after a storm. And before you rant mindlessly on the web about something anonymously, think about the damage you could do.

To all my customers who read this post please back me up with a post about what you think about my wash. I'm posting this almost a year after they did. I just found out about it.

ID
#172059 Review #172059 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article