Blue Sky Cabin Rental in Helen GA SUCKS!!

My husband and I rented Perfect Paradise Cabin 1 from Blue Sky Rental in Helen, GA and it pretty much turned into "Perfect ***." Please do not ever rent from Blue Sky in Helen. When we got to the cabin and opened the door the smell was so bad and it was obvious it was not clean. I actually put a towel down just to sit on the couch. Our t.v. did not work the whole weekend and when we told the Owner Shane about it he was very rude and unprofessional. We did not get what we paid for.

Blue sky cabin rentals in ellijay, some are very nice but the majority of it overall is absolute ***. The cabin looked nothing like the pictures and was disgusting!

The are was beautiful but the customer service and cabin for the price was DEFF not worth it ever again. Poorly run company and advice to never use them again :(

Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is amazing! We stayed in Ellijay.

The entire place was ridiculously clean!

There were linens that were not clean and they immediately brought us clean linens and offered to remake the beds. They have been fantastic and we couldn't be happier!

It makes absolutely NO difference at all if these consumers booked the cheapest room. If you knew ANYTHING about customer service and business ethics you would know when a company attaches their name to ANY product they offer, if they want to run a successful business they provide a respectful and hopefully quality product for all customers.

Your ignorance borders on stupidity Devils'....go back to your job at McDonalds you ***!

We booked the cabin "Wet Dreams" from Blue Sky on 5/31/2011, and it was great. We had no problems at all.

It was clean, all the features worked, the view of the river was great, it was pet friendly, and the price was cheaper than any other cabin company I could find. I will definitely go back and use Blue Sky (although we'll probably do a mountain view next time).

@PissedConsumer294650

Wet Dreams? Really?

Exactly the same experience my wife and I had a few weeks earlier than this. There are lots of reputable vacation rental businesses in Helen. Pass on these jokers!

Maybe you booked the cheapest room they had. Maybe you are an ***.

View more comments (6)
ID
Warner Robins, Georgia

Blue Sky Vacation Rental Helen Georgia Sucks

Blue Sky Cabin Rental in Helen Georgia - First the sales girl overbooked our stay. They forced us out two days before our date to leave - no apologies, no refund, nothing. Then two weeks later we receive a bill for 400 dollars worth of damages that we susposedly did 9such as missing screens, towel rod down, etc.) All of these were done before we ever got to the cabin. The owner Shane just saw an easy mark and we got screwed - I had my 3 kids and mother in law with me - like I would really tear up a place in front of them. Renter beware.

Kimbrough, Christy V

1311 Lanier Road

White Plains GA 30678

706-467-****

706-453-****

706-347-****

Good site, I like me, is simple and can find that I look for. You need to add more information about other places for visit. :)

Clearly NOT a well-run company based upon our recent first rental experience with them. We rented Perfect Paradise Cabin Two and were extremely disappointed.

There are lots of other, and perhaps better run companies in Helen that manage vacation rentals. Try VRBO site first!

View more comments (2)
ID
Jefferson, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article