map-marker Snowmass Village, Colorado

Didn't pay his employees after receiving out payment

Hired Frank Montalbano from Blue Sky Custom Homes and Renovations to make repairs to my residence in the Raring Fork Valley. I paid him in monthly payments per his invoices, however he never paid his subcontractors for the work performed to my residence. Now they are coming to me directly for payment which is resulting in double payments. He is also uninsured which I have just found out and is running his other jobs without pulling a permit with either the city or the county. I would highly recommend hiring other contractors in the area. Through multiple calls to other construction companies in the valley, I have realized that his person has screwed over multiple subcontractors and other builders in this area. Caution!
Loss:
$200000
Reason of review:
Problems with payment

Preferred solution: Other people to be aware of his scam

Mohamad Qkt

As a note to the previous comment, the website posted for this company is not correct. This company is actually located in Basalt, CO.

Mohamad Qkt

Would love to know which project this was. But I agree with you, heard this from multiple people in the valley.

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article