Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Pain & Suffering

Blue Ridge Pain Management Associates - Pain & Suffering
Update by user Apr 29, 2021

This morning my my pain is on both sides of hips & behind my knees & inside my abdomen ! I have been wanting a fistula-gram cause my mother had one in her stomach near the small bowel and I had seen an article about steroids causing perforations with patients with diverticulitis {which ,I have diverticulosis} I have seen at least 3 people leave LGM go home & die because of perforation in less than a year & that was neighbors 7 one man from church & they all had stteroids!

Original review updated by user Apr 29, 2021
The doctors especially George Baylor, has not treated me right till the very end ! I quit them; moved to another P.M.T. and not started with my new P.M.T.! They said my previous PMT should give me enough to hold me over till my first official appointment with them maybe, I should be complaining about them ! Baylor refused to give me my pain meds, cause I had been discharged and after that I realized I will be w/o my sleep meds too ! I had been on same dose meds for 10 yrs, for my fibromyalgia, peripheral neuropathy, spinal stenosis, Levy scoliosis, diverticulosis ,IBSC and thanks to the steroid pusher BAYLOR, I have a cortisol imbalance ! He made sure I was not approved for a surgery too ! Dr. Riebel is another L.G. member ! Baylor is verbally abusive and a will try to brainwash you into thinking with his words 'Swelling does not cause pain ! I asked about something for my burning, and he said that is what he is prescribing hydrocodone for, This man has no idea how to treat any of my disorders ! An addict could get more attention there or perhaps an Asian woman in stile dos I saw on 3 occasions ! I wondered What is she getting or is she GIVING ! Thanks to you BAYLOR, DANA and all your recruits with a personality like you, I got more than I bargained for !

User's recommendation: ADDICTS WELCOME ! real ill people stay home !

ID
Christiansburg, Virginia
Service
Advanced Pain Management Medical Care
Preferred solution
500000.00

Not getting the right treatment for my pain & burnning

This last time I had Dana ?,I think she was the one I had somewhere in the beginning when I starting going to the Christiansburg office and we had a disagreement about RSD ! She said it was one sided and she should know after her ? many degrees ,bla bla .. after ,I said that 50% of patients it is both sides of body! This visit I was treated like a criminal ,so many questions, & confusion about the amitriptyline etc..; looking down on me as if I were a child cause I could not understand her or heard what she was saying ! I am a little death and I have many complaints of pain which I do not talk about only ,the most recent which is nothing compared to what I have been going through sense I left there! I think they are looking for reason to dismiss me like Carillion did for their neglagence and because of my many conditions ,I am too complicated for them to know how to treat me! Carillion was responsible for my permanent nerve damage from 2 years of antibiotics for undiagnosed MRSA,I had cracked knee cap torn ligaments 7 that little guy in Salem with dark curly hair & glasses said "you don't get nerve damage repair ,only ,athletes do ! He was always touchy feely too! The other doctors never did that! Baylor yells a lot like his nurse "Richard did like ,he had something against me! "B" said imflamation does not cause pain" You got to be kidding ! did he get his degree at brain washing school? I have been on same dose med. for 10 yrs. and the only reason I think he kept me there was to push his steroids and my cortisol was high to start with ,the first shot made me feel the drop in cortisol .the second really caused the malfunction ! That was not the 1st. round of shots I got ! I have asked for something for burnning and his answer was "That is what you are getting the "H" for !I think if they all knew what conditions I have they would know how to treat it! He claimed I went to too many doctors too and I was self diagnosing & self medicating! Someone has got to diagnose me & know how to treat me! I do not know what he meant by self medicating ! all I do is look on line for the answers for everything & hope i get to try something ! I do not know how long I can take everyone's neglect or abuse ! I am not a druggee iether ! I have been labeled many things & I think it is a way they can ignore me & a reason not to treat me! Carillion has lied to dismiss me LG passes me around ,puts off surgeries & in the future I'm gonna be naming their names ! One is a back surgeon & the other is a knee surgeon & the other one I'm seeing now has made so many mistakes with medication & handed me a list of councelling services & a drug abuse clinic at the bottom ! That really did it for me ! I do not take more than I should ! I'm not a hyperchondriac ,not neurotic & I'm not really that depressed I asked for a muscle relaxer for a reason ! They have told me in the past that I have fibromyalgia ,that is what muscle relaxers are for ! PMT has not done enough for me! i heard these pills help you sleep & sleep really helps me! It is past time I went to see some real doctors like my friend goes to ,she gets unbelievable amounts of medication ! I'm not looking to get high ! I'm afraid of medication & what they have done to me ! If ,I wanted to get high ,I would smoke some weed ,been years but ,It was the only thing that helped me of course back then I had everything! I had the Zenax,I do not want that now,I do not believe I had anxiety ,it was synscope cause it was before I was diagnosed with reflux induced asthma I found librax after that & no doctor wants to prescribe it ,it helped my bowel which is a real big problem ! I think I got vagus nerve damage from the vomiting with use of pollyglycol before a colonoscopy & there was nothing comming up except my bowel was trying to come out my mouth! I think my burning could be leaky gut but ,there is no real good gastrologist to find out what my condition is ! The surgeon at riverside never got back about the many tests & they never gave a follow up date to me ! They lied about that ! I have had many cancelations from Carillion ! Someone canceled my appointment with Dr. Lee .his voice sounded like Dr. Ringgold and he said I need to see this other doctor & when I called for appointment ,they said it would be 3 months when Lee was next day! ,they do not want to deal with my complicated issue ! The receptionist said they do not cancel appointments on that line and it was quitting time ! I use to have the number on my ID !maybe ,I still do! I still got Lee's reminder! I'm not educated ! I can't spell or punctuate or know math or pcs ! I have learned about medications ! Some one want to help me write many books ,lots to tell !
ID
Preferred solution
No comits about their behavior or mine when I leave willingly!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article