Scam, don’t trust Blue Leaf Auctions.

During auction, Blue Leaf put high pressure on us to purchase a large item, “on line bidder” was out bidding us. Explained item too big to move, we were then told we had till end of month to pick up. Made purchase and went to get item but new home owners moved in early. Blue Leaf refused refund, months of ignored calls and texts. Even threats to counter sue us! Eventually won in court, took almost 1 year to resolve and get our money back. They were not truthful during court, don’t trust these people!

Yes !! My parents were robbed by this company also !!! How is Rowland not in Jail !!!!

ID
Sendai-Shi, Miyagi-Ken
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Be Very Cautious about Hiring Blue Leaf Estate Auctions

Recently attended an auction these individuals were conducting in Apache Junction, Az. I was considering hiring Blue Leaf. This was a huge sale, with tons of western items, native american jewelry, nascar, saddles, music instruments etc etc. It is Very clear that this company did NOT inspect items, open items, check anything! They were auctioning huge shadow box displays with old Indian jewelry in it and they did not check anything. There was 14Kt/18kt gold, lots of it also in the shadow boxes. This company had no clue. They were selling shadow boxes full of $10K-15K in jewelry for $500-$1500. I watched one individual that purchased a flashlight collection, Yes! a vintage flashlight collection and Blue Leaf never opened any of the flashlights. The person that purchased the collection found $4500 cash stashed in the flashlights. When I was leaving and walking to my car, I heard a lot of commotion, and walked over. Could not believe it nor could the person that purchased the collection for under $100 bucks. Buyer's lucky day at the expense of the owner/seller. This company, in order to do this auction in one day, clearly did not do any research or inspections and was also auctioning items that they knew nothing about. They do not do any type of preview for the buyers and they will tell you that items work, when in fact they do not. Of course, all sales are final. They also do not advertise a "buyers premium", when in fact they do collect an extra 10-15% from the buyer. One last thing I observed...... they were allowing buyers to leave the property with their purchases, before they paid. I observed two local merchants that did not have their tax id info being told that they needed to bring back their paperwork. When Blue Leaf was asked if they could watch their purchases, they said "no, take it with you and bring back your paperwork and pay at that time, we can't be liable for someone stealing your stuff." Blue Leaf Estate Auctions sounds like a great option. Fast, convenient and they lead you to believe that you will make lots of money. This is not the case. What you will lose in mistakes, carelessness and lack of due diligence is not worth it. I am going with a traditional estate sale company. Be VERY VERY careful before hiring Rowlan Hill and Stephanie Garcia and Blue Leaf. I suppose this post might make more buyers come to their auctions to feed off of this company's carelessness. I do hope that it stops at least one person from hiring them to sell their loved ones property or lifelong collection.

I am the Estate Executor of the auction in Apache Junction this person speaks of. As far as Blue Leaf Estate Auctions is concerned they did a fabulous job and exceeded my expectations by far.

This review is false and phony, written by the estate sale company that I did not hire and for good reason. We researched you and my daughter told me that if I went with you, I would not trust you and you’re only proving that she was right. All of the harassing text messages that you sent me were written just like this with the same verbiage, including the screenshot of your yelp page. Shame on you for bothering these good people.

They were nothing but nice and polite and very helpful through this troubling time of need for me and my family. My sister and I were on premise 100 percent of the time. Blue Leaf did take the time to research items right there in front of me, we did this together. Believe me, everything was gone through thoroughly and I am confident that in the overall job that was done by the auction company.

I shared with them the text messages as well as the package you sent through the mail so they know who you are. I’m surprised at what lengths you’re going through to soil the name of this company. Maybe work on your own reputation and business practices, that would be my advice to you because it was your reputation ( non-payment to clients / company name changes/ and many other issues) that stopped me from hiring you in the first place. I won’t post a review of your company publicly, hoping that you will do the right thing and remove this and other reviews that you’ve posted about this company.

End of story, stop it. ~ Rhonda

ID
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article