Blue Inc is a scam...from an insider

Blue Inc and Coast in Schaumburg, IL is a scam. Yes, its nice you get paid every week...if you,make any money, but here is a tip from an insider. It is VERY difficult to move into management as quick as they say. People constantly quit so you dont build your team quickly. It is 100% commission only and you have to be there for "team and skills building" or "training" in the mornings and evenings WITHOUT pay. The people are great, but the whole business is a scam. Just a wayfor the managers to make money since they are guarenteed money every week. Trust me when I say dont fall into these business scams. Seems inticing and exciting when they say you can move into management quickly, but you dont. This office has only promoted out 1-3 people since starting their business. Again, please dont fall prey to this scam. I am an insider....trust me

I would have to completely agree with the above statements. Blue is not what they make themselves out to be. I was forced to sit there and lie to people who were interviewing, which is ultimately why I decided to leave. This company is unethical and dishonest, and challenged my personal ethics on a daily basis. I hate quitting things, but in order to maintain my personal integrity, it was the only choice.

Recent college grads, please don't fall for this scam. They will tell you anything to get you into the position, and won't care at all about you if you decide to leave. I've seen them make people who quit jump through hoops to receive final checks, lying about mailing them, or not having them.

You can, and will, find another job. Use the time you would waste working here to research other options.

If you sell anything in the week, you have to factor in all of the gas money and car maintenance that you will have from driving around for 8 hours, 6 days per week.

Also, watch out for similar companies in the area. DO YOUR RESEARCH! Any company related to Cydcor is just another pyramid scheme.

btw, I'm from IL, not NJ

Everything the insider above said is TRUE!!! When I was first interviewed (well, on my second interview), I was promised a starting/minimum rate of $300 per week.

When I got my first paycheck, however, it was somewhere to the tune of $125 for the week. I couldn't believe it!!! I thought I was being paid both hourly (for showing up for meetings and such) AND commission (for any sales I made). The people were nice; my leader was great----until I told her the job wasn't for me.

She got all pissy and brushed me off like an insect!!! And when I finally got my last two checks in the mail----they were several weeks overdue. It had taken me days, calling them over and over again, demanding them to send my money until they finally did.

It's all a big pyramid scheme. And if you want to get promoted, you have to go out selling U-verse BY YOURSELF after dark!!!

Once, I was out in the dark, by myself, in a blizzard!!! On business trips, they expect you to pay for your own food, and don't even give you your own room!!!

I had to share a bed with a girl that was sick, and I got sick the following week. And, if you need sick time, they expect you to come in and PROVE that you're sick before you take the day off; and if you want to take any vacation days, you can't just request them off in advance, you have to "set a list of goals and fulfill them." They keep hiring new suckers every day; so unless you want to be taken for a fool like them----steer clear of this place.

@PissedConsumer457467

The same thing happen to me. I had done my research and read the reviews however I still just wanted to see for myself.

After my first interview I found that everything that I read was true. There was loud music in the lobby and they play an atmosphere as if it is so laid back.

After getting the callback for the second interview, I decline the offer and the lady I spoke to ask me why and I advised her just because it wasn't for me. And she got an attitude and begin to get real snappy

View more comments (3)
ID
Dekalb, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article