Took My Money But Gave me Nothing!

I order a hair accessory from Blue Heron Wood in March 2012. Here it is May 1st 2012, and I still have yet to recieve what was ordered. I sent 3 different messages on there website comment screen with no response. I've called their listed number 3 days in a row with no response, and have e-mailed and left countless messages with no response. This web site seems to make a business of taking peoples money without giving you bubkiss in return. And yes I am pissed. I would recommend anyone thinking of purchasing from them stay as far away as possible. It's just a scam.

I purchased two pairs of earrings from them for bridesmaid gifts and have not received them either. I have also tried contacting them several times without a response.

I have finally filed a complaint through paypal to see if they will respond that way. I am very upset that they were more then willing to take my money but then not even have the courtesy to respond about why I have not received my purchase. @Hope Hanna...Have you had any luck yet? Did you receive your purchae?

If so how did you finally get through to them?

At this point though I am thinking I agree with you Hanna...anyone that is wanting to purchase from these people...DON'T!! They'll take your money but won't give you what you ordered!!

ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article