Verified Reviewer

My experience with Blue Fox Properties LLC. They failed to pay my security deposit and ledger balance.

My experience with Blue Fox Properties LLC. Keep reading, I am suing them. On 10/22/22 I legally terminated the contract with this company as my family and I were tired of the condescending and unfair treatment from management. As per the contract, I paid the amount of...
ID
Gilbert, Arizona

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article