Blue Flame Muffler And Tire Center - Wheel Alignment Review

Went to get an alighnment and after waiting 45 minutes this fat red headed step child looking goon took my van and was driving it with contempt. So I got a little weary. I went over to the bay to monitor my alignment and the red headed step child closed the bay door. I thought that was kind of weird when all the other bay doors were up. So as I was waiting I was talking to this guy who was also getting his car fixed and I told him I felt uneasy about what happened. He said man they are the cheapest and the best in Raleigh. So he went to go check on my van and I followed him. I saw the fat red headed step child and him talking and then he saw me and told me I needed tire rods and wheel bearings and that it would cost $490. I said I can get it cheaper than that. Then as the red headed step child brought the van to the front I told him I was the owner and he said I am going to bring the van around so you can pay. I said pay for what??????? He said we lifted the van and told you what was wrong with the van I said I did not come in for that I came in to get an alignment. Then the *** at the counter showed me a small sign that no one would think to look at that showed a $20 fee if you get a alignment and choose to not do the alignment because the car needed more work. So when I got in my van it was obvious the van had been tampered with it was so off I felt the van was going to collapse. Now because of what I just disclosed would you be foolish enough to take you car here????????
ID
Hope Mills, North Carolina
Service
Blue Flame Muffler And Tire Center Wheel Alignment
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article