Barbara A Kpy

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Malibu, California

Complaint

I have frequented this particular coffee establishment for a duration of one month, and during each morning visit, I have encountered an individual of indigent status whose personal hygiene appears to be lacking. This individual consistently exhibits nasal discharge while handling the coffee lids, causing considerable distress among the patrons.

Moreover, he frequently engages in disruptive behavior, shouting at both fellow customers and staff members. We, the concerned customers, have made it known to the manager that unless this matter is resolved in a satisfactory manner, our patronage shall be withdrawn.

Regrettably, the manager has shown a lack of concern for our grievances. The manager clearly doesnt care about their valued clients.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Goodcoffee
Cons:
  • Bad management

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: This malibu establishment is not.clean at all very unsanitary

Konnie Zls

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Iced coffee float

Today I ordered the iced coffee float, the ice cream is extremely tiny and only got 1/5 scoop. I told the staff the situation and they said that is their serving size. At this moment I just want to say xuck you! I keep a photo of it on this phone.

User's recommendation: Don’t waste your money on this.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article